Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Steven Souza Traded to the DBacks In Three Team Deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Souza to AZ.

Brandon Drury to the Yanks.

Nick Solak to the Rays.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
More to it - Lefty Anthony Banda is also a part of this deal. He's going to the Rays.

Yankees48

Jul 2, 2014
currently buying all the $2 drury topps chrome autos on ebay i can get lol, likely will be their opening day 2nd baseman

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
The complete deal -

Rays - acquire Anthony Banda and Nick Solak + 2 PTBNL from AZ
Yankees - acquire Brandon Drury
DBacks - acquire Steven Souza and Taylor Widener

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
If the Ray's want to reduce payroll, why don't they just trade all the starters for 100 k each and field the local high school team. I can't wait to read the local paper in the morning. And they want a new stadium? Let them MOVE! I can't wait for interleague play.
I can see the Marlins come to the Trop and they draw less than 1000 people. They are both going to SUCK!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Hey! You mean to tell me my Drury collection is worth more than $10 now?!?? Maybe I can sell them off without taking a loss!

Regarding the actual trade, it hurts a little losing Drury because I know it's only a matter of time until he breaks out...not like superstar status but potential All-Star...however, I like Souza and playing in the desert heat at our bandbox he could end up hitting 35-40 bombs. He'll never hit for average and strike out often but he should provide above average defense, steal 15-20 bases, hit some jacks and hopefully the uptick in his OBP will remain or continue to improve. Souza was a late bloomer so I really don't know if his 4+ WAR 2017 season will become the norm or if it was just a fluke but I'm excited to find out. *******, Peralta & Souza sounds like an exciting outfield. Sure, I would have preferred J.D. but going with Souza saves us over $100 million so you know...

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
If the Ray's want to reduce payroll, why don't they just trade all the starters for 100 k each and field the local high school team. I can't wait to read the local paper in the morning. And they want a new stadium? Let them MOVE! I can't wait for interleague play.
I can see the Marlins come to the Trop and they draw less than 1000 people. They are both going to SUCK!

Wha??? Are you telling me you don't think Banda, Span, Arroyo, Palacios & Cron will draw in crowds from all over the world?? A couple of those guys were All-Stars (in the minors)!!!

40k in the crowd...all day, every day...even when they don't play.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Hey! You mean to tell me my Drury collection is worth more than $10 now?!?? Maybe I can sell them off without taking a loss!

These seem to have had a nice Yankees bump today. Not sure what you are into them for but could be time to list.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Wha??? Are you telling me you don't think Banda, Span, Arroyo, Palacios & Cron will draw in crowds from all over the world?? A couple of those guys were All-Stars (in the minors)!!!

40k in the crowd...all day, every day...even when they don't play.

Denard Span got MVP votes in 2014. Let that sink in.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I just sold my entire Drury collection at a profit. They all sold at my asking price within 6 hours of placing them on e-bay.

It's crazy how much a players stock will rise by simply putting them in pinstripes.
I'm gonna find the couple I have. I don't think he'll be this year's Aaron Judge

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts