Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########WEDNESDAY 2-21 MORNING THREAD########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Love the olympics

attachment.php

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies

I have been up since 3:30 am CST because my wife likes to lower the heat and the turn a fan on at night even though she'll say it is cold sometimes in the house. It wouldn't be so bad if she'd just turn the fan on low and point it away from the bed instead of directly across the bed so it blows on my side. I already sleep with the heaviest blanket and a hoodie on. And sometimes I have to put the hood up too. :lol:

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Remember when we were looking for HOT women [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION]??????????

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Wait till you start getting sleep disorders . Near 40 years married -we both snore LOL , extra blanket on my side .

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Good morning! Remember when we were looking for HOT women [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION]??????????

My wife is hitting the menopause stage of hot one minute, cold the next. Attitude changes accordingly. I keep telling her I'm moving to the next county until she's completed the cycle. For better r for worse, right?

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, so much for work buying lunch today. One of the ladies is out of the office, and she has one of the birthday's we were going to celebrate, so we aren't doing it today now

I did not, but I also do not have the type of money that it would take to offset someone’s medical bills ;)
Where’d you find that?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Somebody posted it on Facebook, and then I saw somebody else post a picture of them at Ed's house buying some signed photos of basketball players. Can't remember the players. But it sounded like he signed anything you took there too.

Members online