Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

shout out to Gjb70

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
Some of you may not know but my son is special needs and to help with his condition when he is having a hard time we pull out his refractors that he collects because he likes the way they shine and all the various colors they have this seems to help a lot, so their have been a few members over the years that have sent refractors to my son and this shout out goes to

Gjb70,

Thank you so much for the cards you sent to my son, He had a smile from ear to ear today when he saw the package of cards in the mail. He has been looking at them for the last hour and half.

thank you so much.

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
NICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE

I like seeing these kinds of threads. I need to find new homes for some of the stuff that is just taking up space in my house

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
NICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE

I like seeing these kinds of threads. I need to find new homes for some of the stuff that is just taking up space in my house

PM sent. And if anyone has any extra refractors, here’s a great opportunity to help out a fellow collector!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online