Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Prospects are heating up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
My favorite time of year... when you can buy Gems and Golds of guys on their way to upper level careers or even the Hall of Fame for a fraction of the cost of hundreds of guys who most likely won't even get starting jobs in MLB. Truly an astounding time of SMHs and eyerolls. lol

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Ohtani's first Heritage cards have hit, and they're already up there.

Miguel Andujar's going up, as is Kyle Tucker.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I'll say Nick Senzel.

Yeah, this pissed me off. I wanted to start a collection of his before they spiked but I was too late. I had been contemplating prospecting him since last year.

Ohtani's first Heritage cards have hit, and they're already up there.

Miguel Andujar's going up, as is Kyle Tucker.

Oh goodie, I hadn't checked out Tucker's prices in awhile now and I have quiet a few of 'em.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Needs to be traded from the D-Backs to just about any other organization (except the Rays) for prices to heat up.

Prospectors hate the D-Backs and Rays.

That reminds me, no longer a prospect but Snell is getting some early season love.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Miguel Andujar....I bought a Chrome base auto at a show in January for $20. I had to ask the dealer if it was an IP auto. He didn’t do his homework and didn’t even know who he was. I also picked up a Sixto Sanchez Chrome Ref Auto for $20 at the same show two weeks ago. Different dealer.

Members online