Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 146

Thread: Prospects are heating up!

  1. #16
    Senior Member bmp1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,629
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    Who??? You're digging deep for names

    Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    Well, yes. I am.

  2. #17
    Senior Member AnthonyCorona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    8,357
     Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmp1971 View Post
    Well, yes. I am.
    Duplantier though

    Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

  3. #18
    Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Carolina on the Southern side
    Posts
    10,372
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    Duplantier though

    Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    Needs to be traded from the D-Backs to just about any other organization (except the Rays) for prices to heat up.

    Prospectors hate the D-Backs and Rays.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff


  4. #19
    Senior Member WCTYSON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,545
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Needs to be traded from the D-Backs to just about any other organization (except the Rays) for prices to heat up.

    Prospectors hate the D-Backs and Rays.
    That reminds me, no longer a prospect but Snell is getting some early season love.
    There's a horse loose in the hospital

  5. #20
    Senior Member JEBJJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    South Jersey- Near Philly
    Posts
    2,232
     JEBJJA29
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Miguel Andujar....I bought a Chrome base auto at a show in January for $20. I had to ask the dealer if it was an IP auto. He didn’t do his homework and didn’t even know who he was. I also picked up a Sixto Sanchez Chrome Ref Auto for $20 at the same show two weeks ago. Different dealer.

  6. #21
    Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Carolina on the Southern side
    Posts
    10,372
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While his prices have not spiked yet Scott Kingery has just caught fire.

    .444 avg 2 HR 1.611 OPS
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff


  7. #22
    Senior Member AnthonyCorona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    8,357
     Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JEBJJA View Post
    Miguel Andujar....I bought a Chrome base auto at a show in January for $20. I had to ask the dealer if it was an IP auto. He didnít do his homework and didnít even know who he was. I also picked up a Sixto Sanchez Chrome Ref Auto for $20 at the same show two weeks ago. Different dealer.
    The amount of dealers who have no idea about who prospects are shocks me. When draft came out I watched a guy open a case he had no idea who he had. He said oh I just go on eBay and list for what everyone else is listing

    Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

  8. #23
    Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Carolina on the Southern side
    Posts
    10,372
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    The amount of dealers who have no idea about who prospects are shocks me. When draft came out I watched a guy open a case he had no idea who he had. He said oh I just go on eBay and list for what everyone else is listing

    Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    Reminds me of this idiot who pulled a Kershaw superfractor auto back in 2006 and immediately sold it for $1,800.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff


  9. #24
    Senior Member AnthonyCorona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    8,357
     Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Reminds me of this idiot who pulled a Kershaw superfractor auto back in 2006 and immediately sold it for $1,800.
    I'd get outta the hobby forever if I did that

    Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

  10. #25
    Senior Member WCTYSON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,545
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JEBJJA View Post
    Miguel Andujar....I bought a Chrome base auto at a show in January for $20. I had to ask the dealer if it was an IP auto. He didn’t do his homework and didn’t even know who he was. I also picked up a Sixto Sanchez Chrome Ref Auto for $20 at the same show two weeks ago. Different dealer.
    I haven't checked his prices but today he is 2-2 on just 2 pitches seen, both HR's!
    There's a horse loose in the hospital

  11. #26
    Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Carolina on the Southern side
    Posts
    10,372
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
    I haven't checked his prices but today he is 2-2 on just 2 pitches seen, both HR's!
    I decided I'd go check out e-bay and buy an auto or two of his...then I noticed the prices. I remember them being around $40-$50 last I had checked (back in November/December) and now they are reaching the $150/$200 range. It's insane what a hot start to Spring can do to a prospect's prices...especially when they wear pinstripes. This kid is good and all but if he played for the D-Backs I could see him selling for roughly $10-20.

    I still want one but I imagine these two home runs are only going to accelerate the hype, therefor the prices too.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff


  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    2,380
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Andujar is definitely heating up. Robles as well.

  13. #28
    Senior Member WCTYSON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,545
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    I decided I'd go check out e-bay and buy an auto or two of his...then I noticed the prices. I remember them being around $40-$50 last I had checked (back in November/December) and now they are reaching the $150/$200 range. It's insane what a hot start to Spring can do to a prospect's prices...especially when they wear pinstripes. This kid is good and all but if he played for the D-Backs I could see him selling for roughly $10-20.

    I still want one but I imagine these two home runs are only going to accelerate the hype, therefor the prices too.
    Unless I hit a Yankees player, I rarely go after their cards because of this but there are a few exceptions.
    There's a horse loose in the hospital

  14. #29
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    43,947
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Austin Riley HR
    J.P.

  15. #30
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    43,947
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Keston Hiura's cards are spiking.


    @hive17
    J.P.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •