Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Prospects are heating up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Top 10 fantasy prospects for 2018

2. Acuna
3. Torres
9. Reyes

I've got three of those guys on my minor league roster in a 12 team dynasty league so I'm big pimping.

That's who I got on my dynasty currently but will be looking to grab a couple more names if I can.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I've also got Acuna & Reyes. Robles is my 3rd. Wish I had Torres.

I just barely missed out on McMahon during my major league draft.

My minor league draft just began. I've only got two picks but I was lucky enough to grab Whitley with my first pick.

We don't have separate drafts. Nice grab on Whitley but I'm a Puk guy.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
We don't have separate drafts. Nice grab on Whitley but I'm a Puk guy.

Wouldn't mind Puk either but someone already grabbed him last year.

Yeah, we do two separate drafts because generally there are a lot of prospects missing from ESPN's player pool and we decided the names who are not in the player pool can only be taken in the minor league draft. Otherwise there would be not point in making two drafts, plus it adds some value to the minor league picks for those who like to trade picks for players and what not.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Wouldn't mind Puk either but someone already grabbed him last year.

Yeah, we do two separate drafts because generally there are a lot of prospects missing from ESPN's player pool and we decided the names who are not in the player pool can only be taken in the minor league draft. Otherwise there would be not point in making two drafts, plus it adds some value to the minor league picks for those who like to trade picks for players and what not.

That was one complaint the managers had about the ESPN site for us as well. This season we moved it to Fantrax and I have not found a single name that is not listed, off the top of my head. The layout is much different than ESPN but I think I am getting the hang of it and so far am enjoying it.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Wow, all the Tuckers I had put up on e-bay have sold. I knew he must have done something in today's game. I was just about to up my $125 per base listings to $135 but alas, they were gone. I should have been quicker on my feet.

Congrats...i have 2 of his autos, but they're Bowman Best base which range between $15 - $30 :(

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
The amount of dealers who have no idea about who prospects are shocks me. When draft came out I watched a guy open a case he had no idea who he had. He said oh I just go on eBay and list for what everyone else is listing

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Preach my brother...just think how i make out up here in hockeyland. :cool:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
First Honeywell, now Jose De Leon. Torn UCL; TJ for him. :(

Was never the same since being traded from LA's system.

Members online