Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Prospects are heating up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Well, you knew it was gonna happen - Acuna reassigned to camp.

A shame the Braves care more about controlling his future than they do wins.

/Out

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Buy. A. Life.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Nah, I'd rather live in obscurity. Lives are way too expensive and time consuming.

Give me an imaginary friend, the internet, a pot to piss and poo in (so I don't have to get up) & I'm content.

Well, you knew it was gonna happen - Acuna reassigned to camp.

A shame the Braves care more about controlling his future than they do wins.

/Out

Everyone was expecting this although I was hoping they'd keep him in camp up until just a few days before the season began. It gave me a reason to actually watch Spring Training baseball.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Kingery has signed a six-year deal with Philly.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Before Spring Training began his base autos were selling for $30-$35. A hot Spring brought them up to the $60-$65 range and since this news broke out they have skyrocketed to $110-$120.

He is now batting .388/.508/.878 this spring. looks like you're about to become a Vogel-millionaire! :p

So basically, a dollar per every Vogel-pound featured on the cards in his Vogel-collection?

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Did you see the play where he scored on an error? He slides into 3rd and barely is able to stand up to make it home.... then decides to not slide at home on a close play. :lol:

I'll check. Sounds great. (Did you hear the sound of the ball off the bat on that HR? Stanton doesn't even crack em like that!)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'll check. Sounds great. (Did you hear the sound of the ball off the bat on that HR? Stanton doesn't even crack em like that!)

Yeah it made a scary thud. I didn't notice until recently rewatching that his tongue was hanging out during the HR. :lol:

I guess from a cardboard standpoint picking up guys like that (one tool players where their only tool is power) would be a smart deal. From a team standpoint its eventually going to get brutal- they now have 3 of the worst baserunners in the league... all close in the lineup to each other. :rolleyes:

Either way Chris Farley would be so proud of his son. RIP

0929-mariners-hazing-rookies-dan-vogelbach-chris-farley-getty-twitter-4.jpg

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Yeah it made a scary thud. I didn't notice until recently rewatching that his tongue was hanging out during the HR. :lol:

I guess from a cardboard standpoint picking up guys like that (one tool players where their only tool is power) would be a smart deal. From a team standpoint its eventually going to get brutal- they now have 3 of the worst baserunners in the league... all close in the lineup to each other. :rolleyes:

Either way Chris Farley would be so proud of his son. RIP

View attachment 79256

Farley looks like his twin brother!!! LMAO

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts