Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Prospects are heating up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Juan Soto base raws are getting 150+

Here's a gem with a couple of days left...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Juan-Soto-...687688?hash=item2859e230c8:g:DacAAOSwmEJa8N67

They will be exceeding $200 when the midseason rankings are released & he's ranked within the top 3 (maybe even first...but with all the hype surrounding Vladimir it will be real tough to do so).

For the first time ever, mlb.com has made some changes to their top 100 before the actual midseason rankings are released

https://www.mlb.com/news/12-changes-to-the-top-100-prospects-list/c-275769288

And Juan Soto has jumped 12 spots from 28th to 16th. He's still ranked too low but mlb.com mentioned they were only making minor changes for the time being.

The Top Risers (that I actually care to mention)
Juan Soto 28th -> 16th
Jesus Luzardo 57th -> 36th ( He's [MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] 's piece on the side. Yes, you heard right, they are knocking boots...I seen it.)
Austin Riley 92nd -> 80th ( The BC auto [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] wisely invested in...got a few myself, too ;) )
Tyler O'Neil 90th -> 81st

Facepalm Fails
Moniak & Pint are no longer top 100 prospects. Hays drops from 23rd to 37th.

Dustin Fowler & Yusneil Diaz join the top 100 (98th & 99th)

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Colton Welker 2018 Bowman Chrome autos. are selling for a lot more than I expected. Kinda weird for a dude who's firmly tucked behind Arenado in the system. I guess if the Rockies lose Arenado to free agency in 2020 Welker will be primed to step in.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Colton Welker 2018 Bowman Chrome autos. are selling for a lot more than I expected. Kinda weird for a dude who's firmly tucked behind Arenado in the system. I guess if the Rockies lose Arenado to free agency in 2020 Welker will be primed to step in.
Only seen him play twice this year and didn't see anything that special. When I saw Rodgers last year, he always stood out. Not that he's selling on Brendan level, just don't see why his prices would be high

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I never put flames on my auction titles and I don't trust people who do.

Sorta like people who ride horses. I mean, why do it? Not only do you risk having your skull crushed in but you also have to worry about their eyes stealing your soul and sending you to hell. Silly bastards.
Did U post that because u know I bought something this week with flames in the title?

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts