Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Prospects are heating up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Dammit to hell. Have I mentioned lately how much I despise head-first sliding? ::facepalm::

Chicago White Sox @whitesox
Luis Robert has been diagnosed with a moderate sprain of the ligament in his left thumb. Robert suffered the injury sliding into 2nd base on Wednesday. His hand will be immobilized for approximately 6 weeks, and he is expected to return to game action in approximately 10 weeks.

.....and we're still weeks from MiLB opening day.

Luis Robert? Who cares, Eloy Jimenez is back and he's already hit 2 home runs in just 3 at-bats!!!

Sooner or later he's going to start putting up 40+ HR seasons at the major league level.

ral72

Aug 8, 2008
Schwenksville, PA
Kyle Tucker and Ian Happ, based on prices of 2015 Bowman's Best Gems. Acuna is ridiculous right now, and Gleyber's been going up. Rafael Devers is going up significantly, too.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
He's the next Edgar Martinez!

(sorry, even I can't keep a straight face....)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Not enough a$$ shots on his cards to be the next Edger Martinez...apparently [MENTION=12485]JVHaste[/MENTION]

honestly with all the political correctness in cards these days if Vogel had his ass falling out in his Bowman I would collect it.

Imagine a plumbers crack superfractor! :eek:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Holy shat, why do I always miss the steals???

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Bowma...721968?hash=item2cd11a49b0:g:HU8AAOSwkChar8Sw

I literally spent half the day checking in on Acuna listings/auctions trying to find a steal. I was scrolling through e-bay listings until like 2 in the morning. Of course this listing hits at 7 in the morning. A best offer too? Does he not know they are selling for over $800 right now? Can't be legit...

honestly with all the political correctness in cards these days if Vogel had his ass falling out in his Bowman I would collect it.

Imagine a plumbers crack superfractor! :eek:

Now that's an idea I could get....*behind*. Get it? hu huh hu...behind...as in, buttocks. Oh man, I *crack* myself up. derrrrrp

Yeah, stand up comedy is probably not for me.

Members online