Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew March 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Looks like I killed another Night Crew with an off-putting comment. :lol:

I'm still looking for a replacement signature gif, any suggestions?

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
archer-5-8-you-nut.jpg

You nut.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
There's always the Iditarod Red Lantern. ;)

For those interested, I neither died or get high from the ****** injection of battery acid. I do however have a severe case of explosive diarrhea that has not subsided.

Wait, can someone die from explosive diarrhea? Crap...I hope I didn't just jynx myself.

Speaking of Jynx, isn't she the pokemon you said you'd like to go ultra balls deep in?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Speaking of Jynx, isn't she the pokemon you said you'd like to go ultra balls deep in?

Jynx, Chansey, or Machoke.. :shock: There are female Machokes right? :confused:
[MENTION=5670]linuxabuser[/MENTION] I'm not really sure where that's from... Ive seen that style of animation somewhere before but its not ringing a bell.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Jynx, Chansey, or Machoke.. :shock: There are female Machokes right? :confused:
[MENTION=5670]linuxabuser[/MENTION] I'm not really sure where that's from... Ive seen that style of animation somewhere before but its not ringing a bell.

Chansey is the BBW of my dreams. If she were to ever give me the chance, would it be considered interracial? Interspecies?

There is no way she'll turn down some hot loving after I read her this poem...

I'm her butter she's my bread
She's like a mobile waterbed
And when I get on top of her
I can't touch the mattress
And when her flesh begins to sag
She's like a human sleeping bag
I feel so cozy safe and warm
She's my insulation
I always know just where she sat
And when she's on me I get flat
Some broken ribs a punctured lung
That's why I love her
She's my phillie, I'm her stud
Her bean is bigger than my pud
It's like feeding a tic-tac to a whale
That's why I love her

Hard pass on machoke...I can't get with a muscular woman. I'd feel too insecure when the clothes go off. After I expose to her my skinny flash light white legs and saggy six-pack of beer belly she'd laugh so hard and continue to humiliate & mock me, telling me I'm not man enough to handle her karate chop or dynamic punch......actually that's sorta turning me on...now I get what you see in her :D

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
[MENTION=12485]JVHaste[/MENTION] Yeah, I’d love to see a list of the stuff you’re going to put up.

Collecting ‘96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball. Let me know whatcha got for sale/trade!
Sent using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
She's my phillie, I'm her stud
Her bean is bigger than my pud

I finally understand why poetry is the truest expression of the soul. I liked Chansey but I see how happy you guys are together so I will take a hike. :grouphug:
(insert joke about me "ma-choke-ing myself" alone tonight) :lol:

[MENTION=22997]Letch77[/MENTION] I did find one Select peel off card, (not really sure the tier value of those) It was an Edgar Martinez with the peel off still attached and the back had hitting splits of all teams in 96 so I guess it was a 97.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I did find one Select peel off card, (not really sure the tier value of those) It was an Edgar Martinez with the peel off still attached and the back had hitting splits of all teams in 96 so I guess it was a 97.
Sounds like it’s a ‘97. Got a pic of it?

Collecting ‘96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball. Let me know whatcha got for sale/trade!
Sent using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Sounds like it’s a ‘97. Got a pic of it?

I don't have a working camera right now but I think my webcam is of good quality, I will either make that work or else borrow someones real camera.

The Crusade list will be mailed to you, I think only my Cincy or Stl have been removed so I might update.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Two more weeks of the early morning/overnight nonsense. I forgot how hard this is on my body, feel like I've aged 20 years in the past month.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
This thing has gone off the rails!!!!!

This might be a bad time to mention I found a new special lady. . . but feast your eyes gentlemen!!

108Lickitung.png

::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::

Attachments

• 200px-Jessie_Lickitung.png
    200px-Jessie_Lickitung.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 29

Members online