Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew March 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'm sure one of these days we will get around to talking about baseball cards like we are supposed to. :D

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I'm sure one of these days we will get around to talking about baseball cards like we are supposed to. :D

Pfffft, that's what the other threads are for, I go to the night crew and morning thread for entertainment. Oddly with the pictures taken into account the morning thread might be dirtier than the night crew....just not as strange

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Pfffft, that's what the other threads are for, I go to the night crew and morning thread for entertainment. Oddly with the pictures taken into account the morning thread might be dirtier than the night crew....just not as strange

I was posting uncensored boobie pics here in NC and running a polling contest until Blanning dropped the Blanhammer. :eek:

...and yes, those MC guys wouldnt need to drink so much coffee if they didn't spend so much energy tugging off to barista pics. (I know you guys read this, feel free to respond!) :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Did a bit more sorting today... lots of Griffey inserts, not serial numbered or anything but decent lower-mid tier cards.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
That is the last time I go to greatclips to get a haircut! I tried to tell em how I usually get my hair done and somehow I ended up with some ****** youth undercut. Now all I need to do is get a t-shirt that says "I swear I'm not a racist". This is driving me batty

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
That is the last time I go to greatclips to get a haircut! I tried to tell em how I usually get my hair done and somehow I ended up with some ****** youth undercut. Now all I need to do is get a t-shirt that says "I swear I'm not a racist". This is driving me batty

gotta get the attention of those blonde hair/blue eye darlings one way or another. :cool:

I haven't been to a barber in decades, bought a shaver with tapers and just do it myself... real easy.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
gotta get the attention of those blonde hair/blue eye darlings one way or another. :cool:

I haven't been to a barber in decades, bought a shaver with tapers and just do it myself... real easy.

I'd totally do it myself but unfortunately due to my massive crack cocaine habit my hands sorta have a life of their own. There is a permanent tremor and they spaz out every once in awhile. My hands keep on ending up where they are not supposed to.... :eek:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom

I have the opposite experience when I go to Great Clips.

The first time I went they put into the computer how I asked my hair to be cut, and now any time I go and ask for something different these stupid broads say ‘Well, the computer said.....’ and can’t grasp the concept that I want something different than what their stupid computer said.

Members online