Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew March 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
welcome to not being a sheep ;)

Ive never had an Ipad but I understand now that Apple products are twice the price and half the reliability. After my last Ipod broke I gave up on all for a while but am thinking of getting a new one.. anyone have a secondary brand with barebone features they recommend?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
View attachment 78390

In honor of the new Cobra Kai series coming out, I’ll show this off.

I made this out of 2012 Archives box toppers after the product came out.

Cobra Kai, of Wax-off fame? :)

btw, I have one of these and was pleasantly surprised that they actually sell for $. I forget some modern cards don't need serial numbers to be good.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-SPx-A...744959?hash=item5d7bd8813f:g:Na0AAOSwAy5asBmg

(ok sure, this one is going to get help from being a PSA10)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I downloaded MLB The Show 2018 a few minutes ago. View attachment 78407

Nice Kersh.

I don't play anymore but I like to see the stats released for each baseball game and see how players are ranked.. I remember in ASB 2002 (one of my fave baseball games still) they had a letter grade system and I think the only A+ players were ARod, IRod, and Pedro (?) I will comment later but The Shows overall stats looked kind fuked in a few areas this year.

The Kershaw card made me realize I need to stop trying to sell/trade on here, as people just don't want to deal with me. I had accidentally offered that card a bit ago for made 30-40 bucks not knowing it was a 3 digit card... and still no deals. :confused: I guess Im THAT much of a ****** that people wont deal with me even when it means 90+% discount on a card! :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I guess this forum is baseball heavy so a 5 month or so downswing is to be expected...

hey [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION], can you post to top players ratings in the game? the report Im looking at now is different from the one a few days ago so I don't know whats right.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I guess this forum is baseball heavy so a 5 month or so downswing is to be expected...

hey [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION], can you post to top players ratings in the game? the report Im looking at now is different from the one a few days ago so I don't know whats right.

I will try to do it in a timely manner but the game is taking foreeeeeeever to download.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Speaking of dropping some ****, it looks like Albert Belle was busted for exposing himself and being drunk at a ST game :lol: It speaks for itself.

I couldn’t find The Show player rankings.

thx for trying, maybe the rankings was on a different version.. (Xbox vs PC vs PS can be totally different games sometimes)

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Hey Sam. How goes it? I've been sitting here going thru some junk boxes and actually found some decent shiit. Found two Harper 2012 Topps Update RC's. I had no clue they sold for around 30 each in raw condition. Also found 2 of his Update AllStar cards. Did find two Matt Harvey Update RC's and a Keuchel RC as well. Its fun digging thru old boxes.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
How is everyone's opening day going? I haven't seen any games yet but I saw the Giancarlo clip.. second bomb was yuuuuuuge. :shock:

Last year was a good year for youtube streaming, I wonder if MLB will block more this time around.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I was out most of the day, didn't catch much other than boxscores and fantasy updates. I still just feel better knowing that baseball is being played.

Members online

Latest posts