Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew March 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Hey, what is up guys. Nothing really to report, just checking in. Found some nice pickups recently but don't have them in hand yet. Work blows, boss is a large type micromanaging A-hole. Nuggets winding down a mildly disappointing season and Rockies getting going. High hopes but low expectations for them :)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
great, it did!! :D

what an epic combo move. a guy who has to take a puff before fist pumping, because he knows his paramount value is ubiquity. :lol:

the only combo move prettier in registered human history is a few mins later at 1:39-1:45, where he decides to wash his hands on an escalator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urjc_iQ3dWI

or 3:11, idk what to call that one... also washing hands on elevator but then scanning and calling a taxi.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Whats up dudes? Just getting settled in from work. Long day/night. I did manage to FINALLY pull something decent from a Heritage blaster tonight. My local Walmart restocked. Hit a purple hot box blaster. I hit a Shin-Soo Choo throwback jersey variation. Not a big name but damn the odds are like 1:6000 packs or some crap like that. Was nice to hit something thats harder to get than a Deckle Edge insert. How is everyone?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Whats up dudes? Just getting settled in from work. Long day/night. I did manage to FINALLY pull something decent from a Heritage blaster tonight. My local Walmart restocked. Hit a purple hot box blaster. I hit a Shin-Soo Choo throwback jersey variation. Not a big name but damn the odds are like 1:6000 packs or some crap like that. Was nice to hit something thats harder to get than a Deckle Edge insert. How is everyone?

nice pull.. I was just reading a post that had him in their worst 2018 contracts list... didn't realize he is getting PAID. :eek:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Throwbacks are money!!!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
great, it did!! :D

what an epic combo move. a guy who has to take a puff before fist pumping, because he knows his paramount value is ubiquity. :lol:

the only combo move prettier in registered human history is a few mins later at 1:39-1:45, where he decides to wash his hands on an escalator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urjc_iQ3dWI

or 3:11, idk what to call that one... also washing hands on elevator but then scanning and calling a taxi.

I must find out the designer of that white suit cuz it's super boss and I want one! Scratch that, I need one. When I go to meet up with the fellas to play some pokemon go wearing that white suit, I won't be taking down no legendary raid boss....I'll BE the raid boss. And it'll be legendary.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Right now I am growing by beard back out to 2ft (almost halfway atm) so a wizard hat would kind of look cheesey on me, but at least people wouldn't mess with me.

in baseball news:
1.Aaron Judge playing CF.. interesting.
2.Mariners fail to learn what "platoon" is and refuse to bat fatty Vogelbach vs Rhp :???:
3.Marlins elminated from playoff contention, hope to cut more payroll in offseason. :lol:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Right now I am growing by beard back out to 2ft (almost halfway atm) so a wizard hat would kind of look cheesey on me, but at least people wouldn't mess with me.

in baseball news:
1.Aaron Judge playing CF.. interesting.
2.Mariners fail to learn what "platoon" is and refuse to bat fatty Vogelbach vs Rhp :???:
3.Marlins elminated from playoff contention, hope to cut more payroll in offseason. :lol:

Combine the wizard hat + 2 ft long beard with this Italian hand crafted dragon head staff and not even the Rock is gonna mess with ya:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Italian-Han...174852?hash=item43ce504104:g:Wn4AAOSwRLZT9nan

Speaking of the Mariners, Nelson Cruz has been killing it for my dynasty fantasy team by hitting bombs in each of his first two games.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Combine the wizard hat + 2 ft long beard with this Italian hand crafted dragon head staff and not even the Rock is gonna mess with ya:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Italian-Han...174852?hash=item43ce504104:g:Wn4AAOSwRLZT9nan

Speaking of the Mariners, Nelson Cruz has been killing it for my dynasty fantasy team by hitting bombs in each of his first two games.

Nelson Cruz is a quality roider indeed. He will get hit 40 bombs and 115 rbi or so. Speaking of Choo earlier, that was their Cruz replacement!! :lol: makes that contract even funnier considering Cruz has more HR than anyone since leaving the Rangers 4-5 years ago.

I've always wanted one of those walking staves with a sword in it. I hear most are cheaply made but if someone knows of a solid one lmk. As for The Rock, as long as you

1.have a beard
2.smell like urine
3.talk to yourself while playing chess

no millionaire (no matter how buff) will mess with you. :p

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Nelson Cruz is a quality roider indeed. He will get hit 40 bombs and 115 rbi or so. Speaking of Choo earlier, that was their Cruz replacement!! :lol: makes that contract even funnier considering Cruz has more HR than anyone since leaving the Rangers 4-5 years ago.

I've always wanted one of those walking staves with a sword in it. I hear most are cheaply made but if someone knows of a solid one lmk. As for The Rock, as long as you

1.have a beard
2.smell like urine
3.talk to yourself while playing chess

no millionaire (no matter how buff) will mess with you. :p

Like the old dude from the Strain :D

Millionaires are such hypocrites...they may avoid hobos who smell like urine but they'll pay prostitutes to urinate on them at lavish sex parties.

Members online

Latest posts