Views:	20 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	77778

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ola.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey parents, want to make sure your kid is the least popular at school? why not a chess openings shirt!

https://www.zazzle.com/caro_kann_def...61010072838595

...not only putting them in a chess shirt, but a chess shirt about a passive opening that been in decline for 30 years. The ladies will be oh so horny. . .

@Super Mario ola to you too.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did @blanning71 survive black history month?

Well, March is here... I said selling off baseball cards was best in spring training time so here I go.... time to sort deeper and get the bulk consigner (probably Probstein) as I don't trust a low sale ebay for attracting high end volume. (and I think the supersellers don't get scammed, jmo) Big competition at the end of the month for me, the extra cash will help.. . and if I win ca-ching, ca-chang, aint no thang.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd imagine a chess shirt would make all the honeys come around

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanwood View Post
    I'd imagine a chess shirt would make all the honeys come around
    So wet they will say "cleanup on isle me"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	354C67F800000578-3642468-image-m-56_1465982420518.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	77801

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    at least she knows shes a constant work in progress

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She's a mess. Here at work for another overnight, can't wait for my weekend to start when I leave here today.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She's a mess. Here at work for another overnight, can't wait for my weekend to start when I leave here today.
    good luck. can people see if you goof off or no?

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've got cameras of course but I doubt anyone is paying much attention. I've got too much to do to screw around anyway. A few years back they did catch one of the crews that unloads trucks running a wiffle ball tournament in the back room, team shirts and everything. That wasn't my store though.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've got cameras of course but I doubt anyone is paying much attention. I've got too much to do to screw around anyway. A few years back they did catch one of the crews that unloads trucks running a wiffle ball tournament in the back room, team shirts and everything. That wasn't my store though.
    LOL amazing. Where do you work, a DMV or something?

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I work at Target, some stores do the freight trucks overnight, we do not anymore, I'm here because we're are remodeling a few areas and there is some work we can't do during store hours.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @JVHaste I wear my chess shirt every Monday, Wednesday, and some Saturdays...because that’s when we have head-to-head death matches with the no-castling rule in effect. It can get pretty intense; we go through pitchers of Tang like nobody’s business!

On a less serious note, what kinds of stuff are you going to be sending to auction? Anything from the 90s...say, 1996...from a set by Select, perhaps...maybe something with “Certified” in the title...that had shiny parallels...like mirror finishes?

Collecting ‘96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball. Let me know whatcha got for sale/trade!
    Sent using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Wanting to buy '96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball...commons & stars

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I work at Target, some stores do the freight trucks overnight, we do not anymore, I'm here because we're are remodeling a few areas and there is some work we can't do during store hours.
    Ah right, I remember now you saying Target before.... I must have been confused with DMVs gross incompetency when hearing about a wiffle league

Quote Originally Posted by Letch77 View Post
    @JVHaste I wear my chess shirt every Monday, Wednesday, and some Saturdays...because that’s when we have head-to-head death matches with the no-castling rule in effect. It can get pretty intense; we go through pitchers of Tang like nobody’s business!

On a less serious note, what kinds of stuff are you going to be sending to auction? Anything from the 90s...say, 1996...from a set by Select, perhaps...maybe something with “Certified” in the title...that had shiny parallels...like mirror finishes?

Drinking whole pitchers of pooty tang? that does sound like some serious chess gaming. There is a time and place not to castle, I've heard of tournaments so packed side by side that a guy castled with a rook on the board next to his...

I've had one or two Select Certified in the past as well as Topps Finest Refractors but my main 90s inserts were Crusades, which is the bulk of my collection. I could get you a 90s list FS if you want (or anyone else here) before I send things in. Maybe as I continue sorting a Select Certified will pop out but I think I sold it a ways back.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My friend told me I could get high if I inject battery acid into my buttocks. Is this true or am I gonna end up winning a Darwin award?
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast