Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 203

Thread: Night Crew March 2018

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Eastern North Carolina
    Posts
    7,807
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Howdy fellas. Sambo....hit a Yadi auto out of a box of Donruss tonight. Good looking card!
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

  2. #62
    Senior Member JVHaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,694
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    I'd totally do it myself but unfortunately due to my massive crack cocaine habit my hands sorta have a life of their own. There is a permanent tremor and they spaz out every once in awhile. My hands keep on ending up where they are not supposed to....
    so you will have shaved head and semi-shaved balls by the end... I'm seeing the discounts adding up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    I have the opposite experience when I go to Great Clips.

    The first time I went they put into the computer how I asked my hair to be cut, and now any time I go and ask for something different these stupid broads say ‘Well, the computer said.....’ and can’t grasp the concept that I want something different than what their stupid computer said.
    Nothing is more annoying these days than computer slaves. Idiots who look at the screen and can no long use common sense (maybe they didn't have any to begin with) to solve a problem. The final scene of the original Star Wars where Luke turns off his targeting computer is getting more badass as the years go by.

  3. #63
    Member banjar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lafayette, Colorado
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Nothing is more annoying these days than computer slaves. Idiots who look at the screen and can no long use common sense (maybe they didn't have any to begin with) to solve a problem. The final scene of the original Star Wars where Luke turns off his targeting computer is getting more badass as the years go by.
    ^^^^^THIS^^^^^^
    Collecting Roberto Alomar cards. Got rare ones? PM me and let's make a deal!
    Some key cards still on the wantlist:
    1992 Star Promo - 1993 Pinnacle Cooperstown Promo
    1995 Score Rules Jumbo - 1996 Aficionado First Pitch Preview
    1996 Select Mirror Blue & Gold - 1997 Fleer Ultra Platinum Medallion
    1997 Pinnacle Totally Certified Platinum Gold - 1997 Topps Stars All-Stars
    1997 Score Platinum and Premier Club Teams - 1998 Bowman's Best Atomic

  4. #64
    Senior Member JVHaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,694
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Whats new Banjar?

  5. #65
    Member banjar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lafayette, Colorado
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Haste. How are things with you? I was in Kathmandu on a vacation, but now it's back to work in Bangladesh starting today. I've still been feeding my OCD with online card searches though, and even buying some along the way, so that feels like home!
    Collecting Roberto Alomar cards. Got rare ones? PM me and let's make a deal!
    Some key cards still on the wantlist:
    1992 Star Promo - 1993 Pinnacle Cooperstown Promo
    1995 Score Rules Jumbo - 1996 Aficionado First Pitch Preview
    1996 Select Mirror Blue & Gold - 1997 Fleer Ultra Platinum Medallion
    1997 Pinnacle Totally Certified Platinum Gold - 1997 Topps Stars All-Stars
    1997 Score Platinum and Premier Club Teams - 1998 Bowman's Best Atomic

  6. #66
    Senior Member Super Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Posts
    17,279
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blanning71 View Post
    Howdy fellas. Sambo....hit a Yadi auto out of a box of Donruss tonight. Good looking card!
    Letís see it.





    Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

  7. #67
    Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Carolina on the Southern side
    Posts
    9,919
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I pulled a Yadi chrome outta the 1st four boxes from my 2018 Topps Heritage case break. Still got 8 boxes to go but I'll update whenever I see something Yadi special.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff


  8. #68
    Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Carolina on the Southern side
    Posts
    9,919
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    so you will have shaved head and semi-shaved balls by the end... I'm seeing the discounts adding up!
    It's not so much the potatoes that need a good shaving but rather the disgusting carrot hair. I think I need a good waxing. Plus, it makes the carrot stick look longer, so I hear. So no more, "lol put that 3 incher back in it's pants, I need a real man" but rather "lol put that 4 incher back in it's pants, I need a real man".

    Mama, I'm moving up in the world!
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff


  9. #69
    Senior Member Super Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Posts
    17,279
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a blaster of Heratige last night and pulled a few inserts.





    Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

  10. #70
    Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Carolina on the Southern side
    Posts
    9,919
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    I bought a blaster of Heratige last night and pulled a few inserts.
    Heritage is always a fun bust. I'm like six boxes into my case at the moment. Gotta put my break on hold cuz relatives are over at the moment. My last box had a Harrison Bader RC auto. As a Cardinals fan, what are your thoughts on him?
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff


  11. #71
    Senior Member JVHaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,694
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    Hey Haste. How are things with you? I was in Kathmandu on a vacation, but now it's back to work in Bangladesh starting today. I've still been feeding my OCD with online card searches though, and even buying some along the way, so that feels like home!
    Ah, so you're actually in Bangladesh.. (I thought you were in Colorado) sometimes I see profile locations that look uncommon and think there is some joke I missed ("bang" something) but that seems like an interesting place.

    As for me I am sorting cards lately with the intention of selling via a consigner but giving friends around here first dibbs. I have a Lou Gehrig triple GU /10 I was looking at today under solid lighting and its a very fine card. Also trying to sell off a lot of books, not because they will yield as much money but because they take up so much space.

    I decided last to start another round a corr. chess which I haven't done in 3 years so I'm hoping my patience has improved (if not my skill ) Speaking of computer slaves there will be inevitably some dbag who uses a supercomputer program to cheat me but oh well, it will be good learning for standard chess at least.

    Other than that I'm just waiting for baseball and Ohtani to get hurt, so I can cash in! What kind of cards are you buying?

  12. #72
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    10,060
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    521 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Ah, so you're actually in Bangladesh.. (I thought you were in Colorado) sometimes I see profile locations that look uncommon and think there is some joke I missed ("bang" something) but that seems like an interesting place.

    As for me I am sorting cards lately with the intention of selling via a consigner but giving friends around here first dibbs. I have a Lou Gehrig triple GU /10 I was looking at today under solid lighting and its a very fine card. Also trying to sell off a lot of books, not because they will yield as much money but because they take up so much space.

    I decided last to start another round a corr. chess which I haven't done in 3 years so I'm hoping my patience has improved (if not my skill ) Speaking of computer slaves there will be inevitably some dbag who uses a supercomputer program to cheat me but oh well, it will be good learning for standard chess at least.

    Other than that I'm just waiting for baseball and Ohtani to get hurt, so I can cash in! What kind of cards are you buying?
    What books (and Mets stuff)? Although books are way expensive to ship


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  13. #73
    Senior Member Pine Tar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oswego,Illinois
    Posts
    27,692
     richandsheryl
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok kiddies my free contest is up and running we need at least 34 in it
    http://www.freedomcardboard.com/foru...07#post2499807
    -Richard-

  14. #74
    Senior Member JVHaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,694
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    What books (and Mets stuff)? Although books are way expensive to ship

    Specialist chess books mostly...some of which have been out of print for a while, others that are just too easy for me now. Buyer pays for shipping or else I am indeed fcked!

    I will send you a master Crusade list, as for my other cards I'm trying to think which ones are Mets.

  15. #75
    Senior Member Super Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Posts
    17,279
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Heritage is always a fun bust. I'm like six boxes into my case at the moment. Gotta put my break on hold cuz relatives are over at the moment. My last box had a Harrison Bader RC auto. As a Cardinals fan, what are your thoughts on him?
    I think he will make the club out of Spring Training, but honestly Iíve not seen enough of the guy to have an opinion on him.





    Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •