Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew March 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'm on new meds. Now I can sleep most nights. :p

Nice, that makes all the difference really. One of these days off Im going to take melatonin every time I get up to piss and fall back to the point I sleep for 24 hours in a 25 hour window.... that's my main goal in life somehow :|

oh btw [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION], I have something free to add to sweeten my offer but you can only pick one

a) cards dipped in queso
b) free modern MTG cards I found (non food related)

:lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The Dr gave me Topiramate. The side effects are minimal for me. I don't mind sleeping a little too much since I don't work now. :rolleyes:

per wiki: soreness, weight loss,being attracted to Bruce Jenner, constipation.

yea, sounds perfectly reasonable to get a good nights sleep. ;)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
And now I shall drink some holiday wine, which means the tradition of starting off by hearing about Christopher Columbus' ****... :confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_e3PVBx0N0
:lol:

...fear not the man who makes 10,000 **** jokes 1 time, fear the man you makes 1 **** joke 10,000 times. .. for he is the master of his craft.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I found a cool Pacific Ripken with a $10 sticker on it in my collection... thought I'd make some cha-ching but looked on COMC and it was a $1.74 card. At least I will keep the prestigious sticker. :rolleyes:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Every time without fail that I use the Chris Columbus c*ck joke it kills this thread for a day. :( I wont bring it up for at least 3 weeks now.

so whats new guys?

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I had a drive of 6 or so hours turn into about 8 hours yesterday thanks to traffic but as I was jammed up sitting on the highway I was able to snag my third new Wakefield of the year as the auction ended. First time I've seen the card since 2011 and I got it for about $70 less than it sold for back then if I'm not mistaken.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Way to leave us hanging. What was the card????

I had a drive of 6 or so hours turn into about 8 hours yesterday thanks to traffic but as I was jammed up sitting on the highway I was able to snag my third new Wakefield of the year as the auction ended. First time I've seen the card since 2011 and I got it for about $70 less than it sold for back then if I'm not mistaken.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Okay, okay, I'll keep it card releated, not c*ck related. Here are my top pull-outs from my 1st Heritage case:

Red Sox poster

1969 Topps Johnny Bench buyback

Rafael Devers Rookie Cup Error SSP

Aaron Judge Color Swap SP

McCutchen '69 Mint nickel #d 15/15

Just a pic of me chilling with the dawgs. Case busting is hard work

This is the dog walker. She has this weird fetish with the leashes...

Members online