Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew March 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Did [MENTION=2141]blanning71[/MENTION] survive black history month? :eek:

Well, March is here... I said selling off baseball cards was best in spring training time so here I go.... time to sort deeper and get the bulk consigner (probably Probstein) as I don't trust a low sale ebay for attracting high end volume. (and I think the supersellers don't get scammed, jmo) Big competition at the end of the month for me, the extra cash will help.. . and if I win ca-ching, ca-chang, aint no thang. :cool:

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
We've got cameras of course but I doubt anyone is paying much attention. I've got too much to do to screw around anyway. A few years back they did catch one of the crews that unloads trucks running a wiffle ball tournament in the back room, team shirts and everything. That wasn't my store though.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
We've got cameras of course but I doubt anyone is paying much attention. I've got too much to do to screw around anyway. A few years back they did catch one of the crews that unloads trucks running a wiffle ball tournament in the back room, team shirts and everything. That wasn't my store though.

LOL amazing. Where do you work, a DMV or something?

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
[MENTION=12485]JVHaste[/MENTION] I wear my chess shirt every Monday, Wednesday, and some Saturdays...because that’s when we have head-to-head death matches with the no-castling rule in effect. It can get pretty intense; we go through pitchers of Tang like nobody’s business!

On a less serious note, what kinds of stuff are you going to be sending to auction? Anything from the 90s...say, 1996...from a set by Select, perhaps...maybe something with “Certified” in the title...that had shiny parallels...like mirror finishes?

Collecting ‘96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball. Let me know whatcha got for sale/trade!
Sent using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I work at Target, some stores do the freight trucks overnight, we do not anymore, I'm here because we're are remodeling a few areas and there is some work we can't do during store hours.

Ah right, I remember now you saying Target before.... I must have been confused with DMVs gross incompetency when hearing about a wiffle league :lol:

[MENTION=12485]JVHaste[/MENTION] I wear my chess shirt every Monday, Wednesday, and some Saturdays...because that’s when we have head-to-head death matches with the no-castling rule in effect. It can get pretty intense; we go through pitchers of Tang like nobody’s business!

On a less serious note, what kinds of stuff are you going to be sending to auction? Anything from the 90s...say, 1996...from a set by Select, perhaps...maybe something with “Certified” in the title...that had shiny parallels...like mirror finishes?

Drinking whole pitchers of pooty tang? :eek: that does sound like some serious chess gaming. There is a time and place not to castle, I've heard of tournaments so packed side by side that a guy castled with a rook on the board next to his... :rolleyes:

I've had one or two Select Certified in the past as well as Topps Finest Refractors but my main 90s inserts were Crusades, which is the bulk of my collection. I could get you a 90s list FS if you want (or anyone else here) before I send things in. Maybe as I continue sorting a Select Certified will pop out but I think I sold it a ways back.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Went to see Red Sparrow with my wife. Not very good. I expected some Atomic Blonde/The Americans/Russian spy thriller... not so much. very rapey and weird.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts