Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew March 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Son of a *****!!!! eBay needs to remove the option to check sold listings, all it does is irritate me. Poking around for some things and saw a 2007 wake/Wilhelm/Niekro gold #/9 sold for $22.50...jesus wept what a pathetic price.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
You are mainly a Wakefield collector?

Wakefield is my main PC yes and outside of 1/1 cards there are about 35 that I know of that I need. My Biggio collection is bigger, my Red Sox hall of fame PC has more value but my Wakefield collection is my favorite.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Wakefield is my main PC yes and outside of 1/1 cards there are about 35 that I know of that I need. My Biggio collection is bigger, my Red Sox hall of fame PC has more value but my Wakefield collection is my favorite.

Ok, I thought so. I don't have any of Wake-n-bake right now... I am selling a BIG big papi soon but thats about it. gl

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Went to the cardshop today. Spent over 5 hours scouring thru boxes of cards looking for some goodies. I ended up finding some decent stuff. Its nice staying away from wax and focusing more on singles. I feel much more rewarded. Today's pickups included

2011 Topps Platinum Jesus Montero auto
2016 Topps Series 2 Kris Bryant All Star jersey card
2016 Elite Extra Edition Alex Bregman auto
2017 Panini Contenders Zay Jones cracked Ice auto /25
2018 Heritage Aaron Judge Rookie Cup error card

I also opened up a box of 2018 Topps and hit a Posey jersey card as well as a Judge gold/2018 and a Rendon Independence Day /50. Fun day shooting the breeze about cards and whatnot. Hope all you guys are doing well...

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I love how in the first paragraph you say it's nice to stay away from wax and the story ends up with you busting a box. Sounds like most collectors :D

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I love how in the first paragraph you say it's nice to stay away from wax and the story ends up with you busting a box. Sounds like most collectors :D

I had a laugh at that too. :lol: At least he is kinda-sorta-almost cutting back. . . . . ;)

hey guys, did the extra innings rule about a guy on second actually pass????? I thought all the dumb rules were shot down, this one is extra irritating for some reason.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts