Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew March 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'm on new meds. Now I can sleep most nights. :p

Nice, that makes all the difference really. One of these days off Im going to take melatonin every time I get up to piss and fall back to the point I sleep for 24 hours in a 25 hour window.... that's my main goal in life somehow :|

oh btw [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION], I have something free to add to sweeten my offer but you can only pick one

a) cards dipped in queso
b) free modern MTG cards I found (non food related)

:lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The Dr gave me Topiramate. The side effects are minimal for me. I don't mind sleeping a little too much since I don't work now. :rolleyes:

per wiki: soreness, weight loss,being attracted to Bruce Jenner, constipation.

yea, sounds perfectly reasonable to get a good nights sleep. ;)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
And now I shall drink some holiday wine, which means the tradition of starting off by hearing about Christopher Columbus' ****... :confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_e3PVBx0N0
:lol:

...fear not the man who makes 10,000 **** jokes 1 time, fear the man you makes 1 **** joke 10,000 times. .. for he is the master of his craft.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I found a cool Pacific Ripken with a $10 sticker on it in my collection... thought I'd make some cha-ching but looked on COMC and it was a $1.74 card. At least I will keep the prestigious sticker. :rolleyes:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Every time without fail that I use the Chris Columbus c*ck joke it kills this thread for a day. :( I wont bring it up for at least 3 weeks now.

so whats new guys?

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I had a drive of 6 or so hours turn into about 8 hours yesterday thanks to traffic but as I was jammed up sitting on the highway I was able to snag my third new Wakefield of the year as the auction ended. First time I've seen the card since 2011 and I got it for about $70 less than it sold for back then if I'm not mistaken.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Way to leave us hanging. What was the card????

I had a drive of 6 or so hours turn into about 8 hours yesterday thanks to traffic but as I was jammed up sitting on the highway I was able to snag my third new Wakefield of the year as the auction ended. First time I've seen the card since 2011 and I got it for about $70 less than it sold for back then if I'm not mistaken.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Okay, okay, I'll keep it card releated, not c*ck related. Here are my top pull-outs from my 1st Heritage case:

Red Sox poster

1969 Topps Johnny Bench buyback

Rafael Devers Rookie Cup Error SSP

Aaron Judge Color Swap SP

McCutchen '69 Mint nickel #d 15/15

Just a pic of me chilling with the dawgs. Case busting is hard work

This is the dog walker. She has this weird fetish with the leashes...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts