Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

March Pick-up thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Very well may end up being my biggest pickup this year - only dropped the $ on it since i had some tax return money leftover. But I really wanted it when I saw the set, so happy to grab it!

2018-topps-83-silver-pack-autograph-superfractor-paul-goldschmidt_orig.jpg

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Not a Judge auto, but liked this Brigman pick up
bb7799ff84c8dd57e1979e04a15b5df9.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Thanks everyone! Definitely one of my favorite pickups in a while. Could have done without the sticker autograph, of course, but what ya gonna do.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I got a lot of e-bay for like 10 bucks. it was 100 cards plus 10 gu or autos. I told him im a Phillies Phan and he sent me these (in 3 days too)
BURRELL, PAT 7.jpg
HOLLANDS, MARIO.jpg
LERUD, STEVEN.jpg
VICTORINO, SHANE 2.jpg
VICTORINO, SHANE 3.jpg
IMHOF, MATT.jpg
MYERS, BRETT 8.jpg
MILLWOOD, KEVIN 5.jpg
MATHIESON, SCOTT 6.jpg
BISENIUS, JOSEPH 1.jpg

Jul 12, 2017
Wow! On those Conforto black labels!!!!
The Judge auto is sweet too. Rox and Phils pickups are cool too. Love all the cards you guys are posting.

Here's my recent mailday.
Artist Proof on 2017 Museum Canvas stock by Darrin Pepe. I asked for a current image of Cutch with the celebration of his first walk-off HR in 2009. Darrin nailed it!!!

Also got a Gold Prizm Band of Brothers BGS 9.5 numbered to 10 featuring my 2 favorite Pirates of the new millennium, AJ Burnett and Cutch.20180310_213329.jpg20180310_213239.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
So this was a special pickup for me. Some of you know I have a big Don Zimmer collection. When he passed away in June 2014, the Tampa Bay Rays honored him by wearing "Zim" patches on their sleeves for the remainder of the season. During his time with the Rays, Zimmer became very good friends with Evan Longoria. They spent a lot of time together talking baseball, and Longoria was like a son to Zim. Longoria presented a tribute jersey to Don's wife when Tampa Bay retired Zimmer's number later that season (you can see the patch on the sleeve).

zim2014patch.jpg
GettyImages-468747176.0.0.jpg

I hoped to find a game-used card featuring the "Zim" patch for several years. This week I found one. And while I had to pay double what the card usually sells for, I just had to have it. The fact that it was worn by Longoria makes it that much sweeter.

longoria_zimpatch.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts