Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

March Pick-up thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
attachment.php

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
stadium club was and is so nice. great pickup. [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] someone listed a bunch of variants to the 2007 sweet spot grace signature. not sure if you needed any

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
I probably have a small pile of random (nonbaseball) Ginters somewhere, do you have a list of needs, or want me to send you a list of what I have?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

I would have sworn I replied to this. Sorry about that. My needs list for Ginter is on my website or if you just want to send me a list I'll be glad to go through it.

Ryan

Last edited:

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Protected some Clemens cards over the last few months just getting around to scanning them

Centering is an issue on most cards I see from this series this ones no different

attachment.php

Upgraded my BGS 8.5 ( which was card # 01/25 incidentally) to this BGS 9 ( his uniform # no less)

attachment.php

Found the Platinum version ( # to 5 ) of this one
So I have the hardest (# to 5) and easiest (# to 25) versions just need the in between ( # to 10) one now

attachment.php

And could never quite figure out how the PRIME version of this card below has 10 examples ( see below)
Yet the base version ( see pic) I already owned is numbered to 9 -- go figure !!
Special shout out to [MENTION=1802]Pinbreaker[/MENTION] thanks Kevin for spotting this one while I was too busy elsewhere working OT !!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

More to follow as I catch up

Jeff

Members online

Latest posts