Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1955 Topps PSA cards.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Incognito1965

Aug 15, 2008
Been several years since I have posted here. Have moved from the lousy state of Georgia to the lovely country of Sweden.

Anyway, there is no market for baseball cards here. Left most of my collection with my brother, with plans to sell the vast majority. Want to buy a new car. I have a very sizable collection of 1955 Topps all graded PSA 6 that I want to sell. It includes a lot of great cards, including Koufax, Kaline, Williams, Reese, Snider, Banks, Robinson, Rizzuto, Mays, and Berra. All total, I think I have about 90 or so.

Any suggestions as to who I could contact that may be interested in selling these? I have been out of collecting since 2008, and my collection pretty much sits in boxes.

All help would be greatly appreciated.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
PWCC is one of the largest (if not the largest) seller on eBay. Their rates are extremely good (for high-end, the payment to them is basically in line with what it would cost you in fees to sell the items by yourself), and they often get a premium on their items (they definitely get more eyeballs than other sellers.

I've used them and recommend them highly. They have a great portal where you can view the listings in advance, to review them before they are put up.

Their site is below:
https://www.pwccmarketplace.com/

Members online

Latest posts