Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Spring Training standout performances/breakout prospects/stuff you wanna post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
The greatest pitcher since the creation of baseball (Justin Verlander obviously) had another snappy start today striking out 8 in five innings, only giving up a run on two hits. This Spring he leads pitchers with 17 strikeouts with a goose egg in the walks column. He'll probably still be leading the league in strikeouts up until he retires on his 80th birthday.

Kyle Tucker hit a 3 run triple
Chris Shaw aka "The San Francisco Bomber" hit his 2nd HR this Spring

The Braves beat the Yankees :lol:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
The greatest pitcher since the creation of baseball (Justin Verlander obviously) had another snappy start today striking out 8 in five innings, only giving up a run on two hits. This Spring he leads pitchers with 17 strikeouts with a goose egg in the walks column. He'll probably still be leading the league in strikeouts up until he retires on his 80th birthday.

Kyle Tucker hit a 3 run triple
Chris Shaw aka "The San Francisco Bomber" hit his 2nd HR this Spring

The Braves beat the Yankees
Antonio Senzatela better

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Eloy Jimenez aka "The Chicago Bomber" now has two jacks in 3 at-bats this Spring.

McCullers went 3.2 IP allowing just one run on 4 hits while striking out five and walking one. He has a 1.08 ERA. I predict he'll be the next breakout player in Houston (followed by Kyle Tucker in 2019).

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I’ve never been much of a fan of the White Sox in the past but they are just going to be stupid good.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Ronald Acuna aka "The Atlanta Bomber" hit HR #3 officially making him the greatest sports player in the entire universe

His ST stats: .417 avg 3 HR 8 RBI 1.217 OPS 4 SB

Shortly after the game Mike Trout spoke to the media with this direct quote: "He's gonna be way better than me" and not much later Bryce Harper made this startling comment "I want to sleep with him (Acuna). Maybe some of his raw talent will rub off on me."
[MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] was seen rubbing one off after witnessing that majestic blast off Acuna's bat. It is predicted after this post Anthony will mention that "death2redemptions is possibly the greatest nicknamer of sports players in history and probably the reason they call him the "South Carolina bomber". I cannot wait to hear what nifty name he'll think up for McMahon".

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Get your barf bag ready Anthony, cuz scouts are not only saying Acuna will be as good as Trout & Harper but that he's already destined for the HOF too.

https://www.mlb.com/news/braves-ronald-acuna-compared-to-hank-aaron/c-268767110

I swear I didn't write this article.....but I'd be lying if I were to deny that some cash from my wallet didn't cross hands with the writer of this article ;)
9c2c872680c7023708b913b1725cebcc.gif

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk