Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Spring Training standout performances/breakout prospects/stuff you wanna post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
9c2c872680c7023708b913b1725cebcc.gif

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Speaking of little, Ozzie Albies aka "the little engine that could" goes deep from BOTH sides of the plate!

While less impressive than what Little Engine could and did, Desmond hits a couple home runs as well. He now has an OPS above .500! Oh wait, hold on folks, I'm hearing he just struck out...never mind.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Jesse Winker is raking.

Elias Diaz has as many HR as Acuna. (Is that dude Kang coming back for Pitt?)

winker ref au 14b.jpg

Last edited:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Jesse Winker is raking.

Elias Diaz has as many HR as Acuna. (Is that dude Kang coming back for Pitt?)

Last offseason I remember thinking I got a huge steal for Jung Ho Kang in my fantasy league. I got Kang and a mid-tier closer (don't remember who) for Dan Straily. It wasn't until a few hours later that I heard about his 15th (or whatever) DUI possibly preventing him from getting his work visa. That was the trade that taught me to always do my own due diligence before accepting a trade that seems too good to be true. It was a teachable moment.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
You cannot be overrated if they have a spot in the HOF reserved for you. They are in the process of making Acuna's plaque.

As for Ohtani...yeah, he's overrated. MLB.com actually put him ahead of Acuna which is stupid cuz Ohtani ain't HOF.
Acuna wearing a sideways Yankees hat on his plaque next to Gleyber, Aaron and Sanchize

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
In all seriousness, I am curbing my expectations with Acuna. I remember when I lived in AZ and Justin Upton was being called a "true" five-tool player/future superstar and then a few years later for ATL they were claiming the same thing with Jason Heyward. Sure, Upton became an All-Star and Heyward was a sabermetric God before being traded to the Cubs but neither became superstars or actual five-tool players (Upton had a .300 avg 20/20 season but lacked defense & arm strength and Heyward had a 20/20 gold glove season but never hit for average). On top of that, most prospects would kill to have the type of careers those two players have had but I've been taught a lesson when it comes to these highly touted "future superstar" type of prospects.