Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hey i finally was able to login to my Blowout account after 8 yrs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
It kept rejecting my login info until today when i gave it another shot and after 8 yrs i'm finally back in. I know alot of current members from here post there too (along with the Bench etc) and to my surprise former FCB and the old Beckett boards members. Notably that Phillies fan we all know and love...still chuckle when i remember his pic on a milk carton someone made.

Yes i tried another email blah blah blah.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
attachment.php

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Funny shat man i logged into my Beckett account after 6 years, and it seemed not much has been posted in there time then what the fuq

Last edited:

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014

You are too immature for BO? LMMFAO

You have been suspended/banned for the following reason:
trolling and insults via pm to multiple members while suspended

Date the suspension/ban will be lifted: Never

Trolling DB’s, always. Insults via PM, never. I did get my fair share of threats via PM though.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I sold my soul to the devil in order for my BO account to be reinstated after the first banishment. When I was later banned again I decided my second soul wasn’t worth the price of admission to get back in. I’m saving that soul for when I get banned from here.

Does anyone think it’s kinda pathetic I value my souls so little that I give em to the devil just to get back into trading card forums I was banned from?

Yeah, me neither.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I sold my soul to the devil in order for my BO account to be reinstated after the first banishment. When I was later banned again I decided my second soul wasn’t worth the price of admission to get back in. I’m saving that soul for when I get banned from here.

Does anyone think it’s kinda pathetic I value my souls so little that I give em to the devil just to get back into trading card forums I was banned from?

Yeah, me neither.
Was your username the same there? I should have screen shot it, but I saw someone mention death2 over there one day. Probably a discussion about restraining orders

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side

Members online