Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********MORNING THREAD 3/7/18 **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, snow for me looks like it blew just northwest enough that I won't see much here...I'm not too sad about it.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I'm working on our safety data sheets for work today. I have over 100 different ones to print, staple, and three hole punch. What makes it worse is I have to do 3 copies of each one. Most of them are 10-15 pages. Definitely going to be a couple of days before I get it all done. Definitely not what I want to be doing for the three days that my boss is out of the office

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Had coffee, fresh orange and pineapple for breakfast!! Already 87 here in Costa Rica

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Mets, Yanks at 1pm om MLB

Yeah. Think I’m gonna put the kid down for a nap and try to run out a do a presnowblowing, and then come back in and watch...

Last storm the snow was too wet and heavy and the snowblower couldn’t handle it. Don’t want that shoveling again, so this time I’ll try to do it in stages...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Yeah. Think I’m gonna put the kid down for a nap and try to run out a do a presnowblowing, and then come back in and watch...

Last storm the snow was too wet and heavy and the snowblower couldn’t handle it. Don’t want that shoveling again, so this time I’ll try to do it in stages...

Good luck its wet and heavy. I have this neighbor kid Noah kid is a monster.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good luck its wet and heavy. I have this neighbor kid Noah kid is a monster.

Last name Syndergaard?! Lol

Snow blowing went great, except it’s coming down like crazy, I’d do a pass, then coming back the other way the first pass would already be covered...

Get back in and we had our first power blip, off and on, that’s not a good sign

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Last name Syndergaard?! Lol

Snow blowing went great, except it’s coming down like crazy, I’d do a pass, then coming back the other way the first pass would already be covered...

Get back in and we had our first power blip, off and on, that’s not a good sign

lol not as tall, good kid.