Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 69

Thread: Fun game courtesy of MLB cut4

  1. #16
    Member gmarutiak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,349
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's one I came up with:
    Credited with teaching Mike Scott the split-finger fastball
    Current Brewers manager

  2. #17
    Member gmarutiak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,349
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And another:
    Giants MVP second baseman
    Twins first baseman who needed to buy a vowel

  3. #18
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    9,829
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gmarutiak View Post
    I'm an impatient man:
    Zach Duke Snider
    ( Don't know Indians closer) Allen Craig Biggio
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4855.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	188.5 KB 
ID:	77944



    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  4. #19
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    9,829
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gmarutiak View Post
    And another:
    Giants MVP second baseman
    Twins first baseman who needed to buy a vowel
    Jeff Kent Hrbek (if that’s how you spell it)


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  5. #20
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    9,829
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gmarutiak View Post
    Here's one I came up with:
    Credited with teaching Mike Scott the split-finger fastball
    Current Brewers manager
    Roger Craig Counsell?


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  6. #21
    Member gmarutiak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,349
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    Roger Craig Counsell?


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    Correct on both!

  7. #22
    Senior Member WCTYSON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,301
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gmarutiak View Post
    I'm an impatient man:
    Zach Duke Snider
    ( Don't know Indians closer) Allen Craig Biggio
    Cody Allen?

  8. #23
    Senior Member WCTYSON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,301
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, way late on that one. 💩

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,746
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two time All-Star closer (one All-Star season with Baltimore, the other All-Star season with Toronto)

    +

    2018 NL Rookie of the Year candidate

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,746
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    15-year MLB career (5 teams), two-time All-Star who might be considered most memorable as a NY Met

    +

    6-year MLB career with Cubs, Reds, Rockies, Brewers in the 1990s-2000s who started career primarily in the field and later career primarily as pitcher
    (306 career AB, 96 career IP)

  11. #26
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    9,829
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rsmath View Post
    Two time All-Star closer (one All-Star season with Baltimore, the other All-Star season with Toronto)

    +

    2018 NL Rookie of the Year candidate
    BJ Ryan McMahon?


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  12. #27
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    9,829
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here’s a triple for y’all

    A pioneering executive, arguably the best leadoff hitter ever, and a 2014 AllStar who pitched a no hitter in 2013


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  13. #28
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    9,829
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rsmath View Post
    15-year MLB career (5 teams), two-time All-Star who might be considered most memorable as a NY Met

    +

    6-year MLB career with Cubs, Reds, Rockies, Brewers in the 1990s-2000s who started career primarily in the field and later career primarily as pitcher
    (306 career AB, 96 career IP)
    Holy crap man! How did you come up with this one?! Took me forever to figure out, and I don’t want to ruin it for others...let’s just say, player 1 I think of more with the Expos...I guess


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  14. #29
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    9,829
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here’s one for our pirates fan

    A player who had a 10 year career with the Pirates and Angels and was an AllStar in 88 + the Pirates pitching coach


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  15. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    East of KC MO
    Posts
    769
     dfs1963
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    Here’s a triple for y’all

    A pioneering executive, arguably the best leadoff hitter ever, and a 2014 AllStar who pitched a no hitter in 2013


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    Branch Rickey Henderson Alvarez?
    Dave

    Collecting: Amos Otis & Topps Kansas City Royals
    Amos Otis Collection (163/188) 86.1%

    Thanks for helping with my player collections: magicpapa, Jose Reyes Collector, bouwob, klute14, tpeichel & Show-Me Sports Cards (LCS)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •