Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fun game courtesy of MLB cut4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Correct. Being a life long Royals fan I needed a reason to bring up Buck Martinez.

lol it’s all good

If anyone has Twitter, the author for the original article on cut4 was Andrew Mearns, his Twitter is @MearnsPSA, I thought it would be cool to share this thread with him and let him see where it’s been taken, but I don’t have Twitter

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I’ll try to leave this one a bit vague...

2003 Marlins WS Champion first baseman

+

A seven time all star and four time save leader who played for eight different teams

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
11 year outfielder for teams with pinstripes or tomahawks who Wally Pipped Keith Hernandez + St Louis ***** League legend who was faster than electricity according to Buck O'Neil

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
11 year outfielder for teams with pinstripes or tomahawks who Wally Pipped Keith Hernandez + St Louis ***** League legend who was faster than electricity according to Buck O'Neil

I think I remember hearing that quote was about Cool Papa Bell, but I don’t remember any major leaguers with the last name Cool, nor do I know Mr. Bells real first name....if that’s even half right

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
I think I remember hearing that quote was about Cool Papa Bell, but I don’t remember any major leaguers with the last name Cool, nor do I know Mr. Bells real first name....if that’s even half right

Isn’t Bell’s first name James? I refuse to look anything up in regards to this thread. It would be cheating, and I absolutely love this thread!!!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Is this Hubie Brooks Kieshnick (sp?)? If so, it's my favorite one yet. Well played on not using the more well-known Brooks! The hint of Hubie also being an Expo is what helped me the most.

yes. Hubie Brooks Kieschnick

(and I didn't give the hint of him being an Expo. ;) and I was trying to avoid the real famous Brooks because I wanted to see if I could make something hard enough to stump someone, which I failed.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
The only brave and yankee James I can think of is Dion, but not sure what he has to do with Keith

Dion James Bell

Mex signed a two year contract with the Indians before the 1990 season. He got hurt about 40 games into the year and Dion James (and to be fair Brook Jacoby too) played 1B for the Indians the rest of that season.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
If this is too hard (doubt it with you guys!), I'll drop a few more hints to help out.

16 year MLB career (1983-1998), 3x All-Star Second Baseman

+

Yankees and Reds outfielder 8 year MLB career in the late-1920's to mid-1930's

+

Catcher with 5 year MLB career mostly in the mid to late 1910's

+

Pitcher with a 7-year MLB career throughout the 1930's

+

Current MLB outfielder/DH who is starting his 14th MLB season in 2018 - 5x All-Star

Members online