Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########THURSDAY 3-8 MORNING THREAD########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Boss is gone again today, and so is the annoying accountant in the office. Gonna finish my safety data sheets today.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
morning all.
anybody in the Denver area? headed there the second week of May. two weeks vacation before that as well in April but I don't have the details hammered out yet.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
morning all.
anybody in the Denver area? headed there the second week of May. two weeks vacation before that as well in April but I don't have the details hammered out yet.

Planning on hitting up a Rockies game? If it was the weekend, I'd be tempted to head down there to catch a game with you

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Planning on hitting up a Rockies game? If it was the weekend, I'd be tempted to head down there to catch a game with you

they play the angels early in the week, was hoping to hit up a game. and they play the brewers over the weekend. I'd love to hit up a game and catch you there. let me hammer out a few details and I'll let you know the plan, hopefully it can happen.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, Jayme left this afternoon with her mom and sister to go prom dress shopping with her little sister. They are going to Lincoln and won't be back until Sunday so it's just me and the dogs for the weekend. Stopped at the store on the way home for a six pack and planning on scanning a bunch of cards this weekend. Might try and get the motivation to scan some stuff to put up for sale to go along with some PC stuff

they play the angels early in the week, was hoping to hit up a game. and they play the brewers over the weekend. I'd love to hit up a game and catch you there. let me hammer out a few details and I'll let you know the plan, hopefully it can happen.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it, but I'd love to try. May and June will be kinda busy for me so I don't know if I'll be able to afford it. Going skydiving in May and then hopefully heading to Chicago, Cooperstown, and Boston in June.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Well, Jayme left this afternoon with her mom and sister to go prom dress shopping with her little sister. They are going to Lincoln and won't be back until Sunday so it's just me and the dogs for the weekend. Stopped at the store on the way home for a six pack and planning on scanning a bunch of cards this weekend. Might try and get the motivation to scan some stuff to put up for sale to go along with some PC stuff

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it, but I'd love to try. May and June will be kinda busy for me so I don't know if I'll be able to afford it. Going skydiving in May and then hopefully heading to Chicago, Cooperstown, and Boston in June.

that's ok man. it would be cool but understand if not. your trip sounds more fun though!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
that's ok man. it would be cool but understand if not. your trip sounds more fun though!

Haha, I'm hoping the skydiving trip before it doesn't kill me :lol: It took a little convincing with Jayme to let me have one day to go to Cooperstown on the trip. I told her if I'm that close and don't go I'll be upset at myself. I don't know if she realizes that I'm going to need an entire day there haha

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

saw this on Twitter. you need?
Screenshot_20180308-185231.png

Members online