Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Here is a good article on Ichiro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Wow that is a good article. It seems in the last few ESPN has devolved into the All Stephen A Smith All The Time network, only good for hot takes and an occasional box score. Did they somehow decide that good stories are relevant again? Or is it just Wright Thompson going rogue?

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Wow that is a good article. It seems in the last few ESPN has devolved into the All Stephen A Smith All The Time network, only good for hot takes and an occasional box score. Did they somehow decide that good stories are relevant again? Or is it just Wright Thompson going rogue?

I agree with you. I barely even watch ESPN anymore and never read any of their articles. I might have to watch for Wright Thompson authored pieces though. That is a wonderfully written article. Ichiro is on my short list of favorite players that never played for the Cardinals. Not much of a list really, it's basically just Ichiro and Cutch. Talk about polar opposites.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
I hope one day soon...he mades up with his dad! Better to make up now then to have a life time of regret! Best regards, David

Members online

Latest posts