Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canseco and Rollie Fingers headline AA all star game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Yesssssss. The AA all star game is in Midland this year. They have Canseco and Fingers lined up for autos as well as the Rockhounds. Not sure if they will have any of the Allstars signing.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Yesssssss. The AA all star game is in Midland this year. They have Canseco and Fingers lined up for autos as well as the Rockhounds. Not sure if they will have any of the Allstars signing.

I imagine the all-stars will. If Midland is running the All-Star Game event in a modern way, I would guess there may be a private meet and greet/auto session for season ticket holders, autos at the fan fest, an open to the fans batting practice with autos if the players feel like signing, autos at a home run derby event, and certainly autos before and after the game itself.

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
Rollie Fingers and Jose Canseco
IMG_8627.JPGIMG_8631.JPG

From homerun derby before the game
IMG_1233.JPGIMG_1265.JPGIMG_1311.JPG
IMG_1328.JPGIMG_1341.JPGIMG_1354.JPG

All-Star MVP Taylor Jones after the game
IMG_8143.JPG

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Great photos. Cool that Fingers still has a mustache. Was Canseco hitting many out of the park? What did you guys get signed?

I lived in Lubbock during and after college and used to drive down to Midland to watch games. The Rockhounds have a nice stadium. I miss going to those games.