Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The ever-so-slowly 2018 Topps Heritage case break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Finished ripping the case. It was fun but nothing to brag about. In regards to the "hits", I would not call them exciting. I beat the odds by pulling 3 autos but they were all duds. The relic cards weren't mind-blowing either, although the McCutchen '69 Mint #d /15 was interesting. There were a couple nice box toppers to speak of including the Red Sox poster /50 and 1969 Topps Johnny Bench original. I also pulled some pretty decent short print cards including the Devers Rookie Cup Error SSP & Aaron Judge color swap SSP.

For the final results of my case (including scans of everything) please scroll down to post #8. Here is a preview of the bigger finds:

Last edited:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Ooooops, the post you are looking for was demolished by an a-bomb. Please sign-in under your screen name, password & social security number right here ________________________________ in order to proceed to post #8 for case results.

Last edited:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
And here's the breakdown folks:

Hits
Real One Autos - Nicky Delmonico, Dustin Fowler, Harrison Bader
Clubhouse Collection Relics - Billy Hamilton, Cole Hamels, Gerrit Cole, George Springer, Gary Sanchez (w/ pinstripe), Hanley Ramirez, Kyle Seager, Miguel Sano, Noah Syndergaard
1969 Mint - Andrew McCutchen Nickel #d 15/15 :mrgreen:

Short Prints
Rookie Cup Error - Rafael Devers RC :D:D
Color Swap - Manny Machado, Aaron Judge :cool::cool:
Action Variation - Anthony Rizzo, Cody Bellinger, Andrew Benintendi, Francisco Lindor, Rafael Devers RC :p, Gary Sanchez, Paul Goldschmidt ;)

Parallels
Chrome - Rafael Devers RC/K. Martin RC, Chris Davis, Miguel Sano, Kenta Maeda, Carlos Correa, Yoenis Cespedes, Yadier Molina, J.D. Martinez, Edwin Encarnacion
Refractors - Andrew McCutchen, Eric Thames, Joey Votto, Carlos Correa, Carlos Carrasco
Black Refractor - Yasiel Puig #d 10/69 :(
Purple Refractors Notables - Bryce Harper, (x2) Clint Frazier RC/Miguel Andujar RC, Chris Sale, Freddie Freeman, Dallas Keuchel, Jose Abreu, Albert Pujols, Victor Robles RC/A. Stevenson RC, Mookie Betts
Black Borders - Kershaw/Strasburg/Scherzer ERA, Troy Tulowitzki, Maikel Franco, Aaron Nola, Matt Davidson, Ken Giles, Howie Kendrick
Mini Parallel - Bradley Zimmer #d 019/100
100th Anniversary - Edwin Diaz

Box Toppers:
1969 Topps 50th Anniversary Originals - #94 Hank Aguirre, #95 Johnny Bench Rookie Cup :D, #96 Denver Lemaster, #97 Buddy Bradford, #98 Dave Giusti, #172 Jerry Stephenson
Ad-Panels - Mike Trout, Cody Bellinger, Manny Machado, Giancarlo Stanton, Amed Rosario
Team Posters /50 - #69P-BR Boston Red Sox (Sale, Devers, Benintendi, Kimbrel, Bradley, Porcello, Betts, Price, Bogaerts, Pedroia, Ramirez) :-o

Jul 12, 2017
Did our resident Cutch collector, [MENTION=22499]CollectingCutch[/MENTION] see this?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
Thanks [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]
I actually got a refractor already.

I still need the 100 Anniv foil stamp, Flip Stock, Black Border (not chrome), and chrome /999 (not refractor)

Oh, and I will take the lass tied up in the post.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
On a side note, I finished just 9 insert cards & 9 short prints short of the master set.

The last time I busted a case of Heritage there were no Deckle insert cards, the New Age Performers insert set was only 15 cards and the other 3 insert sets only had 10 cards (maybe the Then&Now had 15 but for the longest time it was 10). I don't remember what year that was but they had just risen the short print count from 75 to 100. So it was much easier to put together a master set. I'm going to pick up a half case later this week in an attempt to complete it. Hopefully I'll get better results as far as the hits & rare parallels go.

That Bench is sick! Best buyback I've seen

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

This hit is certainly not to be overlooked. It looks to be in decent shape too.

Good luck with the rest OP.

Thanks [MENTION=11981]WCTYSON[/MENTION] & [MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION]. I've been checking e-bay these last few days and I haven't seen one pop up yet. None in previous sales either so as far as I know, I may be holding the only one at the moment :D

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Thanks [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]

Oh, and I will take the lass tied up in the post.

Dude, that's my wife! Besides, she's serving her punishment right now for screwing up the chicken marsala. She knows I don't like pees in it!

Probably better off, d2r probably woulda gouged you for it, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

What you talking bout Willis? There is a special nickel in mine. It's like super rare and probably worth a million dollars and I'd be willing to let it go for like 1/100th of that. Plus, I'll throw in the Cutch card encasing the nickel for free! How could anyone misconstrue that bargain basement deal as "gouging"!?! You're silly.

Jul 12, 2017
Dude, that's my wife! Besides, she's serving her punishment right now for screwing up the chicken marsala. She knows I don't like pees in it!

What you talking bout Willis? There is a special nickel in mine. It's like super rare and probably worth a million dollars and I'd be willing to let it go for like 1/100th of that. Plus, I'll throw in the Cutch card encasing the nickel for free! How could anyone misconstrue that bargain basement deal as "gouging"!?! You're silly.
Definitely deserves being tied up then.

As for the nickel I wish I had seen this post before yesterday. 3 sold last night.

Members online