Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Things that make you go hmmmmm when seaching ebay.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
We should all spam that guy with trade offers for McDonalds and BK wrappers or something. :lol:

You are a Braves fan? I thought you were a Dbacks fan for some reason...

I was about to hit the BIN despite how vague the title and lack of description was. I mean, do I just get that Donruss box? Or are the opened packages included? And if so, do I even get the cards inside them? I'm the curious type so I thought, why not? Let's go for it...it'll be like Christmas!

But then I got to thinking, what's up with the "I5" at the bottom of his description? I'm wondering if this is some sort of dark web drug or human trafficking transaction disguised as something they know nobody would ever buy....except the dark web buyer who received the secret code "I5". So if this were the case and I hit the BIN, would I end up dead? I don't want to end up dead, despite how much I want donruss box with all packages open.

I'm a fan of both teams...rooting for two major league teams is sorta like having two penises. I know that analogy makes absolutely no sense but it was the first thing that came to mind.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I was about to hit the BIN despite how vague the title and lack of description was. I mean, do I just get that Donruss box? Or are the opened packages included? And if so, do I even get the cards inside them? I'm the curious type so I thought, why not? Let's go for it...it'll be like Christmas!

But then I got to thinking, what's up with the "I5" at the bottom of his description? I'm wondering if this is some sort of dark web drug or human trafficking transaction disguised as something they know nobody would ever buy....except the dark web buyer who received the secret code "I5". So if this were the case and I hit the BIN, would I end up dead? I don't want to end up dead, despite how much I want donruss box with all packages open.

I'm a fan of both teams...rooting for two major league teams is sorta like having two penises. I know that analogy makes absolutely no sense but it was the first thing that came to mind.

There are guys who like to buy things with bad listings then send back as a freeroll. If this guy is dumb enough to list this way, is he also dumb enough to not know about the Crusades? It is kind of a niche market, most who bust those boxes go for the autos (signature series.. kinda rare in the 90s) and dont know about those.

Its these types that try to rip people off that get ripped off in the end.

....as for having 2 penises, as long as you have 2 hands I honestly dont see the problemo.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
The title... Brilliant
d926c82f5dbe611e101706444ae19aca.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
There are guys who like to buy things with bad listings then send back as a freeroll. If this guy is dumb enough to list this way, is he also dumb enough to not know about the Crusades? It is kind of a niche market, most who bust those boxes go for the autos (signature series.. kinda rare in the 90s) and dont know about those.

Its these types that try to rip people off that get ripped off in the end.

....as for having 2 penises, as long as you have 2 hands I honestly dont see the problemo.

Unfortunately I'm a quadriplegic so it's a problem. I have a pen attached to my noes that I use to type on the keyboard but that doesn't help me with the dual diagnosis down in my nether regions.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Wait, is it literally that one Score card?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

No dummy! It's baseball cards PLUS a second base bag that he touched at some point of his career AND Roberto Alomar himself! Based on that very descriptive title it's obvious, duh!

Although, I don't know how they plan to ship Roberto Alomar using economy shipping. I'd assume you'd need some sort of crate with a breathing tube...either way, $2.66 is a steal cuz it will likely cost him thousands.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts