Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Offical NCAA free contest ***CLOSED**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good Afternoon kiddies

I going to update this soon today after I post the games for today/tomorrow with the odds
[MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] I have been sick this past week starting on Sunday morning, but I'm better today and will catch up. So if you where an underdog and they didn't beat the spread then yes you have them. But I'll need to double check first

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Afternoon kiddies

I going to update this soon today after I post the games for today/tomorrow with the odds
[MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] I have been sick this past week starting on Sunday morning, but I'm better today and will catch up. So if you where an underdog and they didn't beat the spread then yes you have them. But I'll need to double check first

It's cool Rich, I think i am out now anyways. Get better man!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I'm sorry I haven't updated this until today. I have been sick then really busy and today I have finally found out the information I needed to update this

Members online

Latest posts