Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Offical NCAA free contest ***CLOSED**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Ok Kiddies it's that time again for the March madness I do every year for some free stuff
Go ahead and just drop a I'm in and your in. It's just like last year and I'll add how it works soon enough.
I'll use all of the games in this one including the play in games so there will be a total of 68 teams total seeding means nothing in this other you can have bragging rights to knocking out someone with a higher seed and even getting them too.

ALL CONTESTANTS AND TEAMS WILL BE RANDOMIZE AND YOU BE MATCHED WITH 2 TEAMS PERSON IN THIS

NOTE: having a favorite in this gives you only one chance of winning and moving on, BUT having the underdog gives you 2 ways of winning and moving on.

So how it will work.

it's based on the odds for the game. So in the match up of the games there is a favorite and underdog. The favorite must BEAT the spread in order for it a win for who ever has them. Push or tying the spread is considered a lose in this as well
Example Villanova -11.5 over Sandy Beach U..... Villanova would need to win by 12 or more say 72-60 they win by 12 if you have Nova you keep them and move on
BUT if they still win the game and don't beat the spread say 65-60 then your opponent picks up Nova and moves on with them to the next round. So having the Underdog in a match-up gives you 2 ways of winning and advancing in this. Either by the favorite not beating the spread or you just beat the favorite and the underdog wins the game.

1.MrMet
2.Enfuego79
3.roundtree34
4.gwynn545
5.Gjb70
6.gt2590
7.tramers
8.JVHaste
9.Clarkzac
10.Greg Cleveland
11.joey12508
12.George_Calfas