Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any help identifying this Arod bat barrel insert!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I think the letters are GAL or GAD. The last letter could have a curve, to say GAO or GAC but it appears more linear.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
I looked at that auction and ended up not bidding. The seller had a few other cards that looked kinda fishy so I stayed away. Not saying it was faked but I've never seen another card like that before from Reserve.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I looked at that auction and ended up not bidding. The seller had a few other cards that looked kinda fishy so I stayed away. Not saying it was faked but I've never seen another card like that before from Reserve.

I had the same concern but figured I either would not pay that much or I would return.
Again, the card shows zero sign of tampering

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Andres Galarraga played for the 2001 Rangers. I wonder if they grabbed the wrong bat?
That just might be it.....I had considered mixed up pieces but was stuck at Nomar since he was in the Set.

AG did have a GU bat card in 2001 Topps Traded

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I am not sure GC. After looking at several 2001 pics of AG in a Rangers uni, I can't see any of them using a non two-tone colored Louisville Slugger Model R205.

s-l1600.jpg

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
I am not sure GC. After looking at several 2001 pics of AG in a Rangers uni, I can't see any of them using a non two-tone colored Louisville Slugger Model R205.

s-l1600.jpg

I haven’t seen anything to indicate that the bat used in the card would have to be a 2001 gamer he used with the Rangers. Perhaps it could be from a bat used during his time with the Mariners?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts