Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********MORNING TREAD 3/16/18************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone I'm on the way to Landover Maryland for a track meet this weekend and I'm currently enjoying some lovely Connecticut and New York traffic

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning everyone I'm on the way to Landover Maryland for a track meet this weekend and I'm currently enjoying some lovely Connecticut and New York traffic

had a car break down in NYC years ago being from SOUTH that was $%^$&* .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Gonna be another day of cleaning at work. Yesterday was enough for me, but now we inside the mill and warehouse to clean today. Me and the other 2 guys from the office weren't real happy about yesterday since all of the crap that we cleaned up wouldn't have been there if the mill operator would have taken 10 minutes a day from his shift to clean it

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

Ugh.

We went the other way to NH for a wedding. Left here, SE PA, at 10PM and still sat on the BQE for about 2 hours at around 1AM.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Evening all. Thinking about going to bed early tonight. I'm exhausted from this week of work. I've worked late every night, the last 3 nights to clean the messes left by the guys in the warehouse. We are going in tomorrow as well. I could really use some time to sleep in in the morning, but we are showing up at 8, so half an hour later than normal. I'll be curious to see how much they get done between tonight and tomorrow morning.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts