Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Devers still hot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
He's having a good spring, and I was zeroed in on this slice of fried gold when it came up for auction, his 2014 Bowman Chrome Superfractor.
s-l1600.jpg

I was prepared to go to the mattresses for it, but it surpassed my expectations/hopes by about a grand (for posterity, $3183.33). I'm loving "pure" cards more than ever now, and this is real, real nice. And it's gratifying that a raw, non-auto, true 1st year RC card sold for so much, even if I couldn't afford it.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
He's having a good spring, and I was zeroed in on this slice of fried gold when it came up for auction, his 2014 Bowman Chrome Superfractor.
View attachment 78156

I was prepared to go to the mattresses for it, but it surpassed my expectations/hopes by about a grand (for posterity, $3183.33). I'm loving "pure" cards more than ever now, and this is real, real nice. And it's gratifying that a raw, non-auto, true 1st year RC card sold for so much, even if I couldn't afford it.

yeah i noticed last night cruising box scores...zero talk about him too which tells you how loaded they are.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Depends on your definition. By the Beckett definition that's true, but I never thought their definition made sense. I consider it an RC, and in the end it doesn't even matter much because the MLB licensing fiasco clouded those waters almost irretrievably.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Man, this makes me wish I still had my Devers autos that I pulled in my 2015 Bowman's Best case a year back. Can't complain too much since I've since made money on the case with plenty of base autos left, but I could have made even more, especially with an atomic auto /50

Members online

Latest posts