Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone open these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I was going to get a box but for 35 bucks? I did me research first. Seems the singles don't sell for more than 30 bucks. Even the Cal Ripken Autos. I would buy it trying to get th Ripken auto but if I Can get it for 33 bucks on e-bay why bother trying the box right? Did anyone buy one?
best.jpg

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
I was going to get a box but for 35 bucks? I did me research first. Seems the singles don't sell for more than 30 bucks. Even the Cal Ripken Autos. I would buy it trying to get th Ripken auto but if I Can get it for 33 bucks on e-bay why bother trying the box right? Did anyone buy one?
View attachment 78178

I came to same conclusion you did. Why chase what I want when I can just buy it for less than the cost of one box?

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
One of, if not THE, dumbest cards ever produced of Tony Gwynn. I mean, a cut card put into a card still might be the dumbest thing ever, but this is seriously right up there. Think about it...a beanie baby tag... some garbage, leftover, surplus tags, never made it into production, bought up by a company and put into a card is simply ridiculous. I don't blame the company for trying, but I blame collectors saying, "Hey, these are kinda cool for the price!"

chadgwynn

Jun 13, 2011
One of, if not THE, dumbest cards ever produced of Tony Gwynn. I mean, a cut card put into a card still might be the dumbest thing ever, but this is seriously right up there. Think about it...a beanie baby tag... some garbage, leftover, surplus tags, never made it into production, bought up by a company and put into a card is simply ridiculous. I don't blame the company for trying, but I blame collectors saying, "Hey, these are kinda cool for the price!"

I agree while heartily. I would pay $10 shipped tops. The first thing that came to my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts