Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning.

mantle7man
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning! Hope no one had UVa to go all the way in their bracket!!!!
    Collector of Autographs, TTM autographs, Vintage, Yankees and Mantle
    Sets completed 1955-1965, 1967, 1969, 1951 Topps Red & Blue Back, 1951 Bowman, 1955 Bowman, 1963 Fleer, 1965 Topps Embossed, 1961 Topps Stamps, 1962 Topps Stamps & 1968 Topps Game.
    Yankee needs:Two 1962 Topps stamp pairs. Need T209 Contentnea Roanoke players.dano 7 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday's mail had this beauty

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

mantle7man
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice mailday!
    Collector of Autographs, TTM autographs, Vintage, Yankees and Mantle
    Sets completed 1955-1965, 1967, 1969, 1951 Topps Red & Blue Back, 1951 Bowman, 1955 Bowman, 1963 Fleer, 1965 Topps Embossed, 1961 Topps Stamps, 1962 Topps Stamps & 1968 Topps Game.
    Yankee needs:Two 1962 Topps stamp pairs. Need T209 Contentnea Roanoke players.dano 7 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

richandsheryl
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning Kiddies
    I'll update the NCAA contest posts from Friday after I post today's teams and odds and hope to have all updated by tomorrow morning. It's been a crazy year for this for sure. I sat and watched that Virginia Vs. UMBC game from start to finish and at half time I told my wife this UMBC team is going to beat the best defense in the country and god you have to love watching this. And she yes, it's win or go home, so you leave it all out on the floor. Man she gets it. She does a bracket every year like me and sometimes just picks teams by the uniform colors, but know one could have been crazy enough to pick what happened last night.
    #UMBC #UMustBeCinderella

Today our local Favorite 11 Loyola-Chicago plays 3 Tennessee win our lose for Loyola I hope they play a good game. I didn't pick them out of the first round.

Also play in team 11 Syracuse has now won 2 games to advance to play on Sunday as well. rooting for them to move on as well.

Oh and Kentucky history feat come to and end on Thrusday in their win over Davidson

Kentucky may have beaten Davidson 78-73 in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Thursday, but it lost something else in the process. Entering the game, Kentucky had converted on at least one 3-pointer in 1,047 consecutive games dating back to 1988.

However, Kentucky was 0 for 6 from behind the arc in the victory over Davidson which ended the 30-year-old streak. The feat had been intact since a matchup against Seton Hall on Nov. 26, 1988.

Kevin Knox led Kentucky with 25 points against Davidson, although he missed all three of his three-point attemtps. Hamidou Diallo, Quade Green and Wenyen Gabriel, who set a SEC Tournament record with seven 3-pointers last week, missed Kentucky's other three tries from deep.

Kentucky will face the winner of the Arizona and Buffalo matchup in the second round on Saturday.

https://247sports.com/Bolt/Kentucky-...-win-116291174
    Last edited by Pine Tar; 03-17-2018 at 09:41 AM.
    -Richard-

richandsheryl
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning Kiddies
    I'll update the NCAA contest posts from Friday after I post today's teams and odds and hope to have all updated by tomorrow morning. It's been a crazy year for this for sure. I sat and watched that Virginia Vs. UMBC game from start to finish and at half time I told my wife this UMBC team is going to beat the best defense in the country and god you have to love watching this. And she yes, it's win or go home, so you leave it all out on the floor. Man she gets it. She does a bracket every year like me and sometimes just just picks teams by the uniform colors, but know one could have been crazy enough to pick what happened last night.

Today our local Favorite 11 Loyola-Chicago plays 3 Tennessee win our lose for Loyola I hope they play a good game. I did"nt pick them out of the first round.

Also play in team 11 Syracuse has now won 2 games to advance to play on Sunday as well. rooting for them to move on as well.

And Kentucky's history run ended in the win against Davidson on Thursday

Kentucky may have beaten Davidson 78-73 in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Thursday, but it lost something else in the process. Entering the game, Kentucky had converted on at least one 3-pointer in 1,047 consecutive games dating back to 1988.

However, Kentucky was 0 for 6 from behind the arc in the victory over Davidson which ended the 30-year-old streak. The feat had been intact since a matchup against Seton Hall on Nov. 26, 1988.

Kevin Knox led Kentucky with 25 points against Davidson, although he missed all three of his three-point attemtps. Hamidou Diallo, Quade Green and Wenyen Gabriel, who set a SEC Tournament record with seven 3-pointers last week, missed Kentucky's other three tries from deep.

Kentucky will face the winner of the Arizona and Buffalo matchup in the second round on Saturday.

https://247sports.com/Bolt/Kentucky-...-win-116291174
    Last edited by Pine Tar; 03-17-2018 at 09:46 AM.
    -Richard-

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning all!

Taking 5 girls shopping, prayers needed!

And GO NOVA!!
    Don't forget to use the FCB Link when buying on eBay!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gt2590 View Post
    Morning all!

And GO NOVA!!
    You didn't learn your lesson last time? Glutton for punishment.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, Jeff Bagwell, and Matt Holiday. Working on 2006-2018 Allen & Ginter sets
    https://jefffryecollection.wordpress.com - My collection website with galleries and want lists

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Early afternoon all, one day off this week instead of two is kicking my ass. Iím in such a fog and I still have a day and a half to go

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gt2590 View Post
    Morning all!

And GO NOVA!!
    You're a brave man

Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    Early afternoon all, one day off this week instead of two is kicking my ass. Iím in such a fog and I still have a day and a half to go

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    What does a day off mean?

griffey-collector
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    Yesterday's mail had this beauty

great mailday. thanks to one of our own here @MojoDan I've come to really appreciate heritage autos. it's unfortunate they command such a premium in many cases.
    Collecting Sweet Spot or similar autos, Mitch Haniger and the Topps living set

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afternoon everyone

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heckuva 2nd Half start for Villanova. Nice win!
    Don't forget to use the FCB Link when buying on eBay!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast