Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************SATURDAY MORNING THREAD 3/17/18 ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Yesterday's mail had this beauty
d4f33d13744d7c52d85e80fabee57c03.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies
I'll update the NCAA contest posts from Friday after I post today's teams and odds and hope to have all updated by tomorrow morning. It's been a crazy year for this for sure. I sat and watched that Virginia Vs. UMBC game from start to finish and at half time I told my wife this UMBC team is going to beat the best defense in the country and god you have to love watching this. And she yes, it's win or go home, so you leave it all out on the floor. Man she gets it. She does a bracket every year like me and sometimes just picks teams by the uniform colors, but know one could have been crazy enough to pick what happened last night.
#UMBC #UMustBeCinderella

Today our local Favorite 11 Loyola-Chicago plays 3 Tennessee win our lose for Loyola I hope they play a good game. I didn't pick them out of the first round.

Also play in team 11 Syracuse has now won 2 games to advance to play on Sunday as well. rooting for them to move on as well.

Oh and Kentucky history feat come to and end on Thrusday in their win over Davidson

Kentucky may have beaten Davidson 78-73 in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Thursday, but it lost something else in the process. Entering the game, Kentucky had converted on at least one 3-pointer in 1,047 consecutive games dating back to 1988.

However, Kentucky was 0 for 6 from behind the arc in the victory over Davidson which ended the 30-year-old streak. The feat had been intact since a matchup against Seton Hall on Nov. 26, 1988.

Kevin Knox led Kentucky with 25 points against Davidson, although he missed all three of his three-point attemtps. Hamidou Diallo, Quade Green and Wenyen Gabriel, who set a SEC Tournament record with seven 3-pointers last week, missed Kentucky's other three tries from deep.

Kentucky will face the winner of the Arizona and Buffalo matchup in the second round on Saturday.

https://247sports.com/Bolt/Kentucky...r-old-streak-in-NCAA-Tournament-win-116291174

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies
I'll update the NCAA contest posts from Friday after I post today's teams and odds and hope to have all updated by tomorrow morning. It's been a crazy year for this for sure. I sat and watched that Virginia Vs. UMBC game from start to finish and at half time I told my wife this UMBC team is going to beat the best defense in the country and god you have to love watching this. And she yes, it's win or go home, so you leave it all out on the floor. Man she gets it. She does a bracket every year like me and sometimes just just picks teams by the uniform colors, but know one could have been crazy enough to pick what happened last night.

Today our local Favorite 11 Loyola-Chicago plays 3 Tennessee win our lose for Loyola I hope they play a good game. I did"nt pick them out of the first round.

Also play in team 11 Syracuse has now won 2 games to advance to play on Sunday as well. rooting for them to move on as well.

And Kentucky's history run ended in the win against Davidson on Thursday

Kentucky may have beaten Davidson 78-73 in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Thursday, but it lost something else in the process. Entering the game, Kentucky had converted on at least one 3-pointer in 1,047 consecutive games dating back to 1988.

However, Kentucky was 0 for 6 from behind the arc in the victory over Davidson which ended the 30-year-old streak. The feat had been intact since a matchup against Seton Hall on Nov. 26, 1988.

Kevin Knox led Kentucky with 25 points against Davidson, although he missed all three of his three-point attemtps. Hamidou Diallo, Quade Green and Wenyen Gabriel, who set a SEC Tournament record with seven 3-pointers last week, missed Kentucky's other three tries from deep.

Kentucky will face the winner of the Arizona and Buffalo matchup in the second round on Saturday.

https://247sports.com/Bolt/Kentucky...r-old-streak-in-NCAA-Tournament-win-116291174

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Evening all. Spent the majority of my day at work. Nobody was happy about being there. We got a lot done, but some of the warehouse guys are going in tomorrow to finish. We have a little time Monday as well since the auditor won't be here until Tuesday.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts