Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

requesting a redemption replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I called Panini and asked to replace a redemption card I have been sitting on since sept. They asked me for 2 teams I like. but I only like the Phillies. Also they asked for a bunch of names too. Now that was only for a auto patch of jake Thompson (no loss)
Now I am waiting for this from topps since Dec. ( Holiday Mega Box Baseball Base Autograph Parallel Andrew Benintendi ) His auto seems to be worth something. Last redemption of this card sold for 80 bucks. But now I see a link I can click to "request sub" If I do that can I select a team or player or do I just get anything they throw at me.. Topps claims they will replace with a player equal or greater of value. I figure they will look for the lowest sold auto of his and say its worth that much.. Anyone ever hit that link????? If so do you get a option to pick a team or player?

Members online