Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Progressive Auctions. Try this method on the sell boards.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
So basically you start a thread saying ok here the starter card and the price is $40. I will add cards to the lot slowly. The first person to comment sold wins it for $40.

I’ll be checking the transactions forums for these and buying.

Any one wanna start us off?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION]

Ok, I will start it off. I have a decent range I'm trying to sell... what price range card do you think I should try first?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
It really depends on what you are going to put in the lot. Do a few at different price points.

ok, so to understand this right... are the cards being put into the other card lowbie/feebie cards or other sales that are in the same $ range? If a seller wants $20 it always get $20, but the buyer might get a bonus?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
You start with a card and a price. You add cards to entice someone to take the card. How you price is up to you.

oh Godsballs, I think I get it now. :benson:

The part that confused me was "I will add cards to the lot slowly" but you were talking about your own theoretical sale, not someone elses.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I have seen a few of those. How long are you willing to let it go before it get snagged by another bidder is the game here. The longer you can hold out the cheaper it gets, but the greater risk someone else will pounce.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Invest it all in pitching prospects

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Ummm...no.

Acuna and more Acuna until your house is full of Acuna. With base autos only at $500-$600 he is a steal. The next Mike Trout

3-5 years from now if I haven't been banned I'll revisit this post and I'll brag about being right. If I'm wrong I'll just happen to forget about this post cuz nobody will remember it anyway.

But in all seriousness, I do like this idea cgilmo and I happen to have some prospect autos of players who may not be flops but just never became stars sorta piling up that I could get rid of.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Ummm...no.

Acuna and more Acuna until your house is full of Acuna. With base autos only at $500-$600 he is a steal. The next Mike Trout

3-5 years from now if I haven't been banned I'll revisit this post and I'll brag about being right. If I'm wrong I'll just happen to forget about this post cuz nobody will remember it anyway.

But in all seriousness, I do like this idea cgilmo and I happen to have some prospect autos of players who may not be flops but just never became stars sorta piling up that I could get rid of.
https://youtu.be/Q_4bp8bBNVw

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I'm not trying to be bossy or anything but this thread would be awesome if some of the stuff being put up was selling well or something people are chasing.

Who knows...I may offer a prize or something to the first person to post a card that sells for...whats a good dollar amount?

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I'm not trying to be bossy or anything but this thread would be awesome if some of the stuff being put up was selling well or something people are chasing.

Who knows...I may offer a prize or something to the first person to post a card that sells for...whats a good dollar amount?
I was thinking of maybe doing one of all heritage or Bowman chrome autos. Seems like a theme might help