Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milb Copa de la Diversion. Orale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
The Petroleros De Tulsa are my hometown team (closest thing anyway) so that's my vote.

Just on aesthetics though I love the Rancho Cucamanga Temblores because of the fault line/earthquake crack on the brim and I like the vintage vibe of the San Jose Gigantes.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
great promotion to sell merchandise! My Mariachis de Nuevo Mexico tweeted a pic of lots of postal bags of merchandise ready to go out the door.

I am concerned about all the name change promotions - get oversaturation and it's going to become a "who cares". the Isotopes have 4 nights as the Mariachis and one night as the Dukes and one night as the Green Chile Cheeseburgers. That means 6 out the 70 home dates (8.5%) are already alternate name nights.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Very intelligent post. Thanks

i guess that's why El Paso half-assed and kept Chihuahuas. Other things in their area are stuff -- drug smuggling, coyotes, river crossing and maquiladores -- they didn't want to call their team. #truth

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
i guess that's why El Paso half-assed and kept Chihuahuas. Other things in their area are stuff -- drug smuggling, coyotes, river crossing and maquiladores -- they didn't want to call their team. #truth
El Paso is mostly a military city. I know, I was stationed at Fort Bliss. Met my wife there, visit a few times a year.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
El Paso is mostly a military city. I know, I was stationed at Fort Bliss. Met my wife there, visit a few times a year.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

There’s also a lot of culture, arts, science and history. I always enjoy going to El Paso. Never felt unsafe, even crossing the border. The only thing is that they like their food haaaat. They should have put more work into an original logo.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

yep, also the U.S. entry point for a lot of the $$$$ I see in Albuquerque when they bring that up I-25 and stay or move through depending if it's gangs, drugs, paid illegal immigrant transporting, etc. and they get chop shop or stolen vehicle stuff when it moves south from here.

still wish the chihuahuas participated in a more material way. I love our rivalry - both geographic and divisional.

Members online