Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Walker Buehler as this years break-out. Thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
That was a hell of a grab. I picked up the B.B. auto raw a while back for $20 something. My brother in law is a writer and covers the OKC dodgers and says good things about him, so I figured I’d pick up an auto for the PC. Sure seems like he’s got some great potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
That was a hell of a grab. I picked up the B.B. auto raw a while back for $20 something. My brother in law is a writer and covers the OKC dodgers and says good things about him, so I figured I’d pick up an auto for the PC. Sure seems like he’s got some great potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

BB autos are going like $25+ship

Good buy imo. Chromes are in the $55 range. Seems like gem chromes with 10 autos get about $120

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
A lot of people like him. He's got the pedigree as a 1st rounder from Vandy, and has done well as a pro, going from A ball to the majors last year. There's a lot to like but...pitchers, man. He might have a good WHIP and K:BB ratio and all that showing he's a good pitcher but if he goes 11-12 people will call him a bust. On the other hand, there's no reason to think he won't expand his success to the majors soon. I assume they'll leave him in the minors a while longer, but he should be in LA soon, then who knows.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Thankfully he is one Dodger I was able to get before they rose in cost. Seems it is getting next to0 impossible to keep up with new autographs. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE is the next _____ when it comes to sale prices! I just look at all the $1-2 autos from late 90s-late 2000s sets and have to remind myself that most of these guys will be $2 autos in 10 years as well. however, if you miss the next Kershaw type player, then you lose big!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
2018 will be a primer to a potential 2019 breakout season.

They'll be limiting him to roughly 140 IP (if he even pitches that much), this being his 2nd year back from TJ surgery. No spot in the roster to start the season but he's first in line and will certainly get his chance....Dodgers have averaged what, like 13 starters a season for the last 5 years?

Anyway, it's just a guess. And it's pretty much a guessing game when it comes to pitching prospects.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
very awesome effort in a game that I was wondering why they were playing it in such a bad rainstorm early on and why do you want Walker to get hurt in that sloppy of field condition? Thankfully the rain let up and the relief core came through to help Walker.

Members online

No members online now.