Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS taking offers on a 2018 topps mike trout ssp #300

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
in the midst of an absolutely AWFUL day that saw DSS take custody of mom and freeze all her accounts/assets (including the home i've lived in for the past 3 years) i stopped by wal-mart for gas and a couple bags of cheese to make supper....though i knew i shouldn't do it , i stopped by the card aisle and grabbed a couple packs of donruss and the last topps hanger box.... opened the topps first and got excited when i saw a "base card" mixed in with the inserts ....very excited in fact since the player wasn't in warm-up gear , but was instead pointing his hands off to his left....i don't have access to a hosting site right now since photobucket went crazy , so i have no pic available right now (i'll try to get one posted here later if i can) , but it was what i thought it to be - a mike trout ssp #300 with a hi bv of $500....

in terms of BV at the time of the pull , it's the best card i've ever hit...and yes , as much as i want to keep it , this one is available (sorry , but not for trade - only looking to sell) if anyone here cares to make an offer on it before it goes to ebay later this week...

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
finally got around to setting up an account to host photos....not sure how much i like the site or how useful it will be , but hopefully it will work out at least for now...

2018 topps #300 mike trout (ssp) ... BV = $500....e-bay sales have ranged from 189 to 345 (for cards correctly labeled as the ssp) with only one live copy right now with an opening bid of 265......

to comply with the site's requirement of having items priced , let's just say 400 or best offer

if anyone can use it , feel free to post or PM me an offer ....while i'm really only looking to sell it , i would at least CONSIDER a part cash/part trade deal involving 1 or 2 high end items that could be moved quickly ....if it's not gone before i go to bed tonight , it will probably hit the bay tomorrow....

PuRRNEa.jpg

fDYPnV4.jpg

Members online