Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Ohtani for MVP/ROY/Cy Young/HOF Thread :D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Mike Scioscia announced Ohtani will make his pitching debuth this weekend against the Oakland A's

What irks me the most is that Ohtani hasn't earned this promotion. The kid was awful this spring. Any other minor leaguer with those numbers, never would've received a bump. Hope things work out for Ohtani, but this move is strictly PR.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I kind of really really kind of hope that this game is the MLBTV Free game of the day.

Probably won't be - it doesn't seem like the big games are usually the free game of the day and if this Angels/A's game was free, what's the incentive for you to upgrade to the MLB Premium package? ;)

glad I have MLB.TV Premium + MILB combo so I can get any OOM game of interest or any televised MILB game and it only costs me what I would pay for about 5 games worth of local minor league team's pair of tickets.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
On MLB Network here, so I'll be watching. Ohtani needs a strong outing, so he can take a deep breath.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
free game of the day is Nationals/Reds, so you'll have to watch the game in other places (edit: like MLB Network as WCTYSON pointed out -- in most of the country with Indians/Mariners as the blackout game.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts