Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Mudflap02 - Progressive Sale #1 - $250 - SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Planning on doing quite a few of these. Wedding coming up in a few months and I have a lot of stuff just laying around.

You know how these work, right? I post the cards for sale, along with a price. If no takers, I keep adding cards until someone can't resist. I will try to price these as close to what I think they are worth the first time, or maybe a little less. I will try to be as fair as I can.

Shipping is included. Everything ships securely in top loaders / one touches / team bags / bubble mailers and what have you.

Paypal gift is preferred and I would appreciate it, but if the buyer is not comfortable with that I understand completely. I've been a member here for quite a while.

2015 Topps Supreme #SA-JG Juan Gonzalez
2015 Topps Strata #SA-CKR Corey Kluber 047/125
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball #TA-JC Jose Canseco 50/50
2017 Topps Luminaries Red #HK-OV Omar Vizquel 02/10 (Sticker on holder slightly peeling)
2017 Topps Luminaries Black #HRK-JA Jose Altuve 1/1

Click to embiggen.

fcb.jpg

Last edited:

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Adding these 4

1994 Nabisco Frank Robinson Auto w/ COA
1994 Nabisco Bob Gibson Auto w / COA
1999 Fleer SI Harmon Killebrew Auto
1997 Leaf Vladimir Guerrero IP Auto (not certified)

I think the Altuve alone is worth pretty close to the asking price of everything.

fcb2.JPG

Last edited: