Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official 2018 Atlanta Braves Season discussion thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
I will be at the next two Braves games at the Trop! Pretty excited to see them play this year, even if it is at the worst stadium there is. Hoping they can get back on track!

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
So jealous you are there to see that ball Acuna crushed deep into the seats! Hopefully you were the one to catch it :D

Yeah man that was a BOMB. I did not catch it. My seats were right behind the Braves dugout actually which was pretty awesome. Too bad the Trop adding netting this year that covers the entire length of the dugout which doesn't allow the players to toss balls if you sit there. Still cool to sit so close though.

Newcomb did look good. His pitch count got up there pretty quick though as he had a lot of deep counts, but he has been good this year. Snell was actually pretty good also.

Going again tonight and sitting behind home plate this time. Hoping to see more than one run.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Yeah man that was a BOMB. I did not catch it. My seats were right behind the Braves dugout actually which was pretty awesome. Too bad the Trop adding netting this year that covers the entire length of the dugout which doesn't allow the players to toss balls if you sit there. Still cool to sit so close though.

Newcomb did look good. His pitch count got up there pretty quick though as he had a lot of deep counts, but he has been good this year. Snell was actually pretty good also.

Going again tonight and sitting behind home plate this time. Hoping to see more than one run.

Yeah, Snell has been fantastic in 2018. I always expected him to become an All-Star caliber pitcher.

Still super jealous you get to see these two games live :D

I'm amazed Teheran has been able to pitch so well with a fastball that has sat around 87-88 MPH in has last few starts....although that last fastball did hit 90 MPH.

Acuna made a really poor defensive play in the outfield but luckily Teheran was able to pitch around that two base error with nobody out. Damage control.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts