Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official 2018 Atlanta Braves Season discussion thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Welp, here we go again. Runners on 2nd & 3rd with nobody out and our s0-called best batters coming up next and what happens? NOTHING

0-3 w/ RISP

Again, the only productive and consistent bat in our lineup is Acuna but he can't always be hitting home runs, someone else has to contribute.

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
Welp, here we go again. Runners on 2nd & 3rd with nobody out and our s0-called best batters coming up next and what happens? NOTHING

0-3 w/ RISP

Again, the only productive and consistent bat in our lineup is Acuna but he can't always be hitting home runs, someone else has to contribute.

What a colossal waste of an inning. Unfortunate Ender’s hit ended up being a ground rule double. Acuna would’ve scored.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
What a colossal waste of an inning. Unfortunate Ender’s hit ended up being a ground rule double. Acuna would’ve scored.

Yeah, no doubt.

Unfortunately I've seen this same exact scenario play out exactly the same way too many times this year. It's gotten to the point where I don't want the first two batters get in scoring position with nobody out cuz I know what will happen. Most of our runs come in a rally with 2 outs when least expected...which is great and all when we're capable of doing it, but when in ruts like this, it just ain't gonna happen. The only way of scoring runs in these cold spells is by hitting it outta the park and only one underage kid in this lineup is capable of it right now.

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
Yeah, no doubt.

Unfortunately I've seen this same exact scenario play out exactly the same way too many times this year. It's gotten to the point where I don't want the first two batters get in scoring position with nobody out cuz I know what will happen. Most of our runs come in a rally with 2 outs when least expected...which is great and all when we're capable of doing it, but when in ruts like this, it just ain't gonna happen. The only way of scoring runs in these cold spells is by hitting it outta the park and only one underage kid in this lineup is capable of it right now.

True. It’s also a shame that Freddie can’t hit the ball to the left side of the infield. I know he’d have to tweak his swing a bit, but would think it would be worth it to have teams go away from the shift. Then he can go back to his pull hitting ways.

Members online